Please forward to any Connecticut rescues.
860-578-7656

Name:  BennyLucy.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  39.1 KB

THESE POOR CATS BEING GIVEN UP BY COUPLE HAVING A BABY
WALLINGFORD, CT

Couple lives in Wallingford now; moving to Chester next month.
Ignore what it says in their flyer below about worrying that the cats will smother the baby; they just can't handle having a new baby and cats, too.

------>

Good afternoon,

Benny & Lucy (brother and sister) are two very affectionate and loving 4 year old indoor cats. They are
so affectionate that we can’t keep them away from our infant and are afraid they might crawl in the crib
or swing to cuddle with him. That means that right now they are living in our guest room. They need a
loving home and people who can spend time with them as they really want to be an integral part of your
life. This is very hard for us to do, because they are wonderful cats, but we want them to be happy and
have a better life than the one we can provide for them. If you would like to give them a good home,
please call!

My wife and I need to find a new home for our two very affectionate and loving cats. They are in need of a home that has people who can give them lots of love and attention. We have been trying to find a new home but have not had any luck. If there is any way that you could help that would be great. I've attached a poster I made for them. We've had them both since they were kittens. They are very healthy (though one eats special food for past urinary issues-none in the last few years), up to date on shots and monthly flea/tick meds. We appreciate any help you could provide. Benny is the one with the white spot on his chest. Lucy is the smaller female.
Thanks,
Briana and Matt

cALL Briana
860-578-7656