Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Sweet Amy is gone....

I am so sorry, Laura. Amy is painfree and whole now, though you are neither. May the many memories you shared comfort you in time.

I'm so sorry to hear this Laura. Amy was so special and will always be in your heart.

Rest in peace sweet angel.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Rest in peace, sweet Amy girl

I am sorry to hear that you had to let your girl go. It was difficult, at best. She is out of pain now. You did the right thing. She is up there with all the other PT kitties and doggies and pets. Happy Trails, Amy.

Laura, I'm so sorry for your loss. She sure was a sweetheart. RIP sweet Amy. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I am so sorry about Amy. The little girl has left big paw prints.
    My heart goes out to you.

I'm sorry for your loss of Amy.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Laura, I am so sorry. RIP Amy, you were surely one of the most loved kitties in the entire world. Let your mom know that you have arrived at the bridge, checked in with Phred, and are settling in just fine....

That is so sad to see that one of our mainstays on Pet Talk has passedon.Amy is such a great Cat and all of Our Pet Talker Angels are gathered to await your Dear One with wings of silver and gold , and Amy will officially be an Awesome Angel to travel te World, seeing the best of everthing.
    We know that you will miss Amy Laura , but you will be reunited in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Laura, I'm so sorry you had to let Amy go. You will miss her, of course, but you did what was best for her and she's free of pain now.

Rest in peace, sweet Amy - and then join the other kitties at the RB.

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

These times are so difficult and hurt us so much. You did the right thing even as hard as it was. Rest in painfree peace Amy, you are dearly missed.

Laura, I'm so sorry for your loss. Amy will be missed, I know, but she flew to the Bridge on wings of love. RIP, sweetie, and Peace to your Mom.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Laura, I am so very sorry! You were a wonderful meowmie to sweet Amy and gave her one last gift of love, letting her go peacefully. Take some comfort that we all feel your pain and know what a huge hole it leaves in your heart. Take care.

Mary & "kids"

I'm so sorry to hear that your sweet Amy has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
    Sending hugs your way.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Blog Entries

amy kitty

i pray for amy kitty and you.. may God's blessing surround you at this time and forever. pat

We laid Amy to rest yesterday right next to Boo. I laid her on her favorite bed that she loved so much, wrapped in her favorite blanket. (You old PT'ers will remember this bed that I made for her and how much she loved it and she STILL used it!)

How a person could miss one so much? I reckon it is because I spent so many years worrying about her, constantly checking on her to make sure she was alright.... It comforts me that she is next to Boo. What I didn't tell you all is that the vet refused to charge me for that visit. They knew how special Amy was not just to me but to everyone who met her (including them) and they kept her until we were ready to bury her....

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!