Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Sweet Amy is gone....

I am so very sorry for your loss. I always loved hearing stories about Amy and how strong of a bond the two of you had. She is at peace now, and able to run and jump and play! RIP sweet Amy... and please send Meowmie a sign that you are okay.

(((hugs))) to you Laura.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Laura, I am so sorry that Amy has gone to Heaven. I know that you will see her again. I know she will be waiting for you, ready to be pet and to give you more unconditional love when you eventually arrive.

My heart aches for you. I know how special she was. I am glad she is next to Boo. ((Hugs)) to you.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Blog Entries

So sorry.

I truly feel your pain and am sending warm thoughts and comforting prayers for you at this terrible time, loss is so hard to bear when there is great love. I believe Amy is free and loves you very much peace

Laura, I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious Amy. She was such an inspiration.

I am so sorry to read about Amy. But I will tell you that you and Amy inspired me to take on the challenge (and love) of a CH kitty. Her legacy is in place because there are now 3 CH kitties living with my herd.

What a wonderful vet you have.

More hugs and prayers for you, Laura.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am so sorry to read of Amy's journey to Rainbow Bridge. I learnt so much about CH from Amy and she was the first cat that I had ever seen with this condition.
    Rest Peacefully Amy, you were a little start with a big heart xxxxxxxxx

I am so sad to hear that you have lost Amy. I think you are right, it must be even more difficult to lose one that you have spent so much time worrying over.
    Rest in peace with your brother, beautiful girl.