Thread: Hello Kibbles

Hello Kibbles

Hi Kibbles,

It is very nice to meet you pretty girl.Sorry to hear that your siblings have all passed
    away. You are a very lucky pup to have a wonderful family to love and care for you. Sounds like
    they love your sweet self. You sound so sweet, like a real lovebug.
    Congratulations Kibbles on being chosen as our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    loads of cyber hugs & kisses sweetie. Enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Darling Kibbles!

Hi Kibbles! A very, very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl!
    What a horrible start you and your siblings had at life. I'm heartbroken to hear that none of your brothers and sisters survived their abusive "home." But miraculously you had the strength to hang on until your forever family could find their way to you, and oh, what a blessing you have been, especially to your Mommy! How lucky she is to have a furkid so loyal and loving, a non judgemental best friend there to comfort her when she's down, to soothe her fears. As a nurse, and one has worked in animal assisted therapy, I know so well the incredible healing powers of unconditional animal love, and in you your Mommy has the best healer imaginable! You truly are an angel with a heart of pure gold, Kibbles, one who gives back as much as she gets! As your Mom says, you are "nothing but pure love," and so very deserving of being honored here today. And you just happen to be one amazing ambassador for Pittie love as well!
    Great thanks to your Mom for sharing hers and your very special story with us, giving us the great honor of paying tribute to the wonderful best friend and soul mate that you are! You're the best!!!
    Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your proud Mommy, your beloved doting Daddy, all of your adoring friends and fans!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Kibbles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Kibbles

Kibbles is simply to die for!! What a beautiful girl, she sounds like the perfect companion for you so it's win, win all around eh? Hope kibbles enjoys her special day to the max and ya spoil her rotten. please forward a smooch from me Peace and love

What a beautiful pittie!

I love this dog! I have one that looks very similar, except brown spots. I know the love of a pit bull, and I love it when others experience the same. You two are a perfect fit. What a snuggle bug. Thank you for loving this sexy pit bull

Hello, Kibbles! How wonderful that you are such a special blessing and support to your mom! And you know how to go get your dad, too! What a smart lady! I agree with Lizbud, you have a wonderful family to care for you. I think yours is one of those "Who adopted whom?" stories Happy Dog of the Dy to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Patchwork Lady !

Ohhhhhhhhh I am a sucker for patch marked dogs !

What a Beautiful Girl with a wonderful huge and loving heart.

SO loved and loving !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

You're a beautiful girl Kibbles! I like your name. Congrats on being DOTD! I hope the day was special for you and your human.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla