Thread: NYC Manhattan ACC: SICK beautiful siamese- death row

NYC Manhattan ACC: SICK beautiful siamese- death row

SUPER URGENT- NEED OUT NOW!!
    Manhattan Center (POSSIBLE PYOMETRA)

Name:  FLAST.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  29.2 KB

FLAST - ID#A0951830
    I am an unaltered female, seal point and tan Siamese mix.

The shelter staff think I am about 7 years old.

I weigh 11 pounds.

I was found in NY 10452.

I have been at the shelter since Nov 26, 2012.

FEMALE, SEAL PT / TAN, SIAMESE MIX,7 yrs
    STRAY - STRAY WAIT, NO HOLD
    Reason STRAY
    Intake condition INJ SEVERE Intake Date 11/26/2012, From NY 10452, DueOut Date 11/29/2012,

Medical Behavior Evaluation GREEN

Medical Summary
    SCAN NEGATIVE PHYSICAL EXAM- Dull and depressed Peri anal region stained with fowl smelling feces Dehydrated Pale mucous membrane Distended belly Ear mite and flea negative Moderate tartar on teeth Female Nosf
    Weight 11.1

http://petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=NWYK.A0951830

ALL LOCATIONS:

For more information on adopting please read the following:https://www.facebook.com/PetsOnDeath...3713168?ref=ts

DO NOT call the shelter and say you are adopting unless you truly intend on physically going to the shelter to adopt the cat. It ties up phones lines and is a waste of the staff's time to explain the adoption procedure over the phone for someone who is purposely not going to show up. They need every free second of their time to answer calls, assist actual adopters, process intakes, and care for the animals. More importantly, they will note the cat’s file that an adopter is en route which will prevent an actual adopter from saving the cat. This is considered a "fake adoption" hold and that is how animals fall through the cracks and end up being killed.

For more information on a particular cat, email [email protected] but ONLY if serious about adopting, and ONLY if you are able to GO TO the shelter in-person. Please do not email for status updates... the only thing you will accomplish is spamming their in boxes and causing REAL adopter emails to go un-noticed. Contact the NYC ACC at (212) 788-4000 for further automated instructions.

"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it."
    - Mark Twain
    "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one small creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up?"...
    Charles Dickens >^.^<
    Boycott Joseph Petcka- ( New Name: Joe Dawson) Never let the world forget, in memory of Norman!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hey Pat,

I forwarded this to my friend Peter Kuck who is in Siamese rescue. Hopefully he can pull this poor girl before it's too late. I'll let you know what happens.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!