Thread: A weight on my shoulders?

A weight on my shoulders?

I know that the weather outside has changed.

Lately, I have had a problem getting out of my chair.

Why?

As soon as I get up, if the Edster is in the area, I can be assured that he will be in my chair in less than 30 seconds.

Really!

------------------------

I can get out of my chair - or really where ever I am sitting and can be assured that Ed will be there ASAP. It's almost like a game of musical chairs.

Without the music......

------------

The other problem?

Waking up from a deep sleep with the cat on my back. Monkeys?

I can deal with them, it's thinking to myself what a jerk I am for waking the cat up to get out of bed....

But, he has given me a wide berth when it comes to sleeping in the bed with me.

He was always a little guarded about sleeping between the wall and I, but now he has accepted it as a spot where he will not be bothered when I get up to grab a drink or go to the bathroom.......

Altho I have to be quick about it.

Or else I come back to find him curled up in the warm spot I just left for him!

While I feel your pain, RICHARD, imagine the same issues with 10 cats!

Attachment 55450

Need I say more??? I'm ALWAYS having to move cats around to make room for myself. Face it, it's a no-win situation. Just give in, Dude.

Edster = 1, RICHARD = 0
    Last edited by moosmom; 11-28-2012 at 06:23 AM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I "slept" in pain this morning for about 20 minutes because I didn't want to move too much and disturb the kitties. Actually, I didn't want to disturb them and have Jax start bugging Paizly and have to listen to the growling and fighting.

It's funny how we adjust our living to accommodate the critters.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Well, you could just give in and turn on the furnace Richard. It's Winter time after all.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Richard I love my Tubster Panther and he I, but sometimes the big fellow wants to share my pillow and at 16 pounds he likes to stretch out leaving me with a sore neck.
    The things we do for our Cats.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS