Thread: Amerillo

Hybrid View

Amerillo

Amerillo what a sweet beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and reading about you. You certainly made me smile. I can only imagine the smiles you bring your family every day. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I love the little aqua colored feathers you have among your gorgeous yellow ones. What a lovely surprise.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Amarillo, yellow cutie! You are one busy, smart birdie! I enjoyed your pictures very much; the camera sure likes you! Happy Pet of the Day, Amarillo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Exquisie Amerillo!

Hi Amerillo! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a stunning beauty you are, Amerillo! Your sweet face, your exquisite palette of colors is totally captivating; I can't stop staring at your beautiful self! Major props to the very talented photographer for capturing you in all of your Budgie glory! Your photos look professional! And contrary to *cough* what some others might say about *cough* "boring Budiges", you Amerillo, simply sparkle and shine! Your 'tiel siblings, Peeper and Skeeter, may have it all over you in actual size, but when it comes to personality you're as big as they come! Beautiful, smart, talented, joyful and just feisty enough to keep your human hopping and laughing...who could ask for more in a best feathered friend?
    Thanks so much for brightening my cold and rainy day with your sunshiny self, Amerillo! You truly are a treasure, and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful best feathered friend and loving companion, in you!
    Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating in high style with your proud human and feathered sibs Peeper and Skeeter!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Amerillo (and to Peeper and Skeeter, too)!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Amerillo

Amerillo, what a lovely wee ray of feathery sunshine you are! Very far from boring, what an excellent POTD! I loved seeing your lovely self today, you are so sweet and I think that you are the most wonderful little birdie ever, peace and love