Thread: Cheshire the Cool Cat.

Cheshire the Cool Cat.

I am astounded sometimes on how such a handsome Little Cat came to be lost.You are such a great Little Cat Cheshire and one would think that you would be a treasured Cat Companion anywhere.

Gandhi said that a nation could be measured by how they treat their animals and I must say we need a lot of work in that department.
    WE are so plaesed Cheshire that you and your grin have found your place in the sun!!!

We Second Chance Found Cat Hotel residents are sending Our nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of The Future and Our Handsome New Cat of the Day Cool Cat Cheshire!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Cheshire, what a fine-looking, stately Siamese/Ragdoll kitty you are, gazing out at your world through your gorgeous blue eyes! We are sorry your first Meowmie passed away (taking your purr with her), but how good that her children and grandchildren have adopted you so you are still in her Family! And you even inherited her chair for your very own!

And how good that her grandchild, your special Purrrrrson, realized you were very sick when you were young, so you could get checked by the vet and then taken care of by your Purrrson. You are fine now and full of energy and Purrrsonality! Even though you don't purr, you express yourself clearly with your tail and your loud meows. We are glad that you have a fellow cat, Caspion, to curl up with, too.

Congratulations, darling Cheshire, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Caspion and your whole family are enjoying a special day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Cheshire, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome blue-eyed boy! I'm sorry your first owner died. I can tell that you have a good home with your present family. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Cheshire what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer and meeting you today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I am so sorry about your first mommy but you have a wonderful loving family now. I hope you all enjoy each other for many many years.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good afternoon, gorgeous Cheshire! You are so lovely with your dark face and beautiful blue eyes! I am so sorry about the loss of your first purr-son. I am so glad you were adopted to your new family! Now you have another kitty to be with, and lots of reasons to swish your tail and meow. I'm sure you will re-discover your purr in time, too. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Cheshire!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Cheshire,

Happy CAT OF THE DAY to you handsome fella. I'm sorry your first person didn't get to stay with
    you long, but so happy to know you could still stay in the family.I hope you enjoy your special day as our
    honored COTD. Wishing you a long & happy life with those that love you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Cheshire!

Hi Cheshire! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a gorgeous boy you are, Cheshire! Your brilliant blue eyes set against your beautiful black mask is breathtaking!

I'm so sorry your first Mommy had to leave you so soon. You and she were the best of buds, for sure, and so very blessed to have had one another to love. But while she may no longer be there with you in person, she took with her a heart full of Cheshire love, and your warm purrs, to comfort her until you and she are together again! And you, Cheshire? You have her "special chair," and your extended family to love and care for you! It's clear you love them back every bit as much and they do you, and we can't thank them enough for welcoming you home. I'm sure they would agree than in you a bit of their beloved Mom and Grandma lives on!

And I'm so glad to hear you're feeling all better now, Cheshire! How frightening that must have been for your young person, seeing you bleeding from your nose! But thankfully you got the care you needed in time, thanks to her/him! That's one very observant, devoted and responsible young person you have watching over you! You're in good hands!

Thanks for ending my long day with a BIG smiles, sweetheart! It was truly an honor meeting you today, reading your heartwarming story, having the chance to pay tribute to you, your first Mommy, and your new family too!
    Hope you're enjoying a very special, warm and love filled Cat of the Day, beautiful boy! Sending you lots of love, hugs and kisses, with wishes for many, many more happy years with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to Cheshire on being today's adorable Cat of the Day!
    I hope you got good and spoiled today because it is your special day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Blog Entries

Cheshire

Such a face! What a beautiful boy, fantastic COTD! Loved hearing all about Cheshire, so very sorry for the family's loss of your wonderful mum Hope Chesire enjoys a long, healthy life with his peeps and animal sibs, sounds like such a great cat!! Peace and love

What beautiful blue eyes you have, Cheshire! I'm sorry you lost your first mommy and glad you have a wonderful home now. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

11. Cheshire...it was no accident...you ended up right where you belong!

Congrats to our blue eyed beauty Cheshire!!! Cat of the Day!!

Cheshire what a blue-eyed beauty you are! I'm so sorry to hear about your first purrson I hope you find your purr again someday because it sounds like you ended up with so much love from her children and grandchildren. Glad you were selected to be Cat of the Day. Hope you received lots of extra TLC and treats. Enjoy!