Thread: Lucifer the Fancy Dragon!

Lucifer the Fancy Dragon!

Greetings Lucifer! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a gorgeous Fancy Bearded Dragon you are, Buddy! Your golden skin is stunning, and your face SO sweet! How neat that you and your person have been together since you were just a baby; what a very special bond you share! And at a whopping foot and half long, that's a lot of growing you've done in your 6 years since, hehe. (I would love to see a picture of your accommodations...deluxe sized no doubt, and a room with a view, at that!)

I can only imagine how heads turn when you show up at the beach, Buddy! What a fun time for you, enjoying the soft sand and sunshine, and a chance to share with the beachgoers a bit about your unique, oft misunderstood species and the great rewards of lizard love! Your welcoming personality makes you a perfect ambassador for lizard love, and all who have the pleasure of meeting you are lucky indeed! Luckiest of all though is your person, having a beautiful best friend, a sweet and gentle companion, in you...the kitties too!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweet boy, and every minute of your wonderful life!
    Lots of love and chin strokes to you, beautiful Buddy, with wishes that you and your family will know many, many more happy years together! (Please have your person give you a few extra meal worms and crickets for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are magnificent, Lucifer! Who would think with a hide that appears to be so tough that your skin could be sensitive to the degree that human touch tickles . . . I like to learn something new every day, so thanks for the enlightenment! Hope you and your devoted guardian enjoy a fun POTD celebration and many more happy years together!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Lucifer what a stunning dragon you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures and read about you today. You certainly made me smile!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I bet it's lots of fun to meet you in person. You probably enchant people with your sweet personality.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Lucifer

Lucifer is an awsome little dragon and a perfect POTD! I didn't know touchin' him would be ticklish either. What a sweet little creature, loved seein' Lucifer today! Peace and love