Greetings Lucifer! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
What a gorgeous Fancy Bearded Dragon you are, Buddy! Your golden skin is stunning, and your face SO sweet! How neat that you and your person have been together since you were just a baby; what a very special bond you share! And at a whopping foot and half long, that's a lot of growing you've done in your 6 years since, hehe. (I would love to see a picture of your accommodations...deluxe sized no doubt, and a room with a view, at that!)

I can only imagine how heads turn when you show up at the beach, Buddy! What a fun time for you, enjoying the soft sand and sunshine, and a chance to share with the beachgoers a bit about your unique, oft misunderstood species and the great rewards of lizard love! Your welcoming personality makes you a perfect ambassador for lizard love, and all who have the pleasure of meeting you are lucky indeed! Luckiest of all though is your person, having a beautiful best friend, a sweet and gentle companion, in you...the kitties too!
Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweet boy, and every minute of your wonderful life!
Lots of love and chin strokes to you, beautiful Buddy, with wishes that you and your family will know many, many more happy years together! (Please have your person give you a few extra meal worms and crickets for me!)