Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: about diane (not a cat)

Blog Entries

thank you

i would like to thank everyone who prayed for diane and offered there condolances in her behalf..diane special day is dec 28-2012 as that is seven years no tobacco.. we are having a gatherng of friends on that date to remember diane and that she quit smoking on this date in dec 28-2005 making seven years ago.. .. the happiest moment in my life is july 19-1974 when we got married and the sadest day is when diane passed away dec 6-2012.. diane left me her memories and i will never forget them.. pat 20121216.0518
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Blog Entries

diane honor

here is notice of diane passing and gathering in her honor.. it was an honor to have diane in my life all these years.. be at peace diane and feed the kitties and animals at rainbow bridge while your there.. pat 20121223.0442
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rest in peace, dear Diane, loved so very much. God bless.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    My mom passed away 11 years ago on December 26th from the affects of tobacco just like your Diane.

Pat, I hope & pray you have family & friends helping you through this sad time & you find some peace at Diane's memorial service. (((Hugs)))
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

I was terribly sad to read this,and send you my sincere heartfelt sympathy at this very sad and difficult time,I hope you can come here and find comfort amongst us all who care so much.
    Rip beautiful diane.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Blog Entries

thank you for diane support

it is several weeks since i lost diane and i got wonderous support from everybody here on pet/cat/dog of the day pet talkers thread.. thank you thank you thank you.. please bless diane.. i took a pix and enlarged it for a closeup view of diane.. she was really special to me and the loss is so great. but i am weathering it out. with God's i will make it ok and someday we will reunite and withh all our kitties and animals friends that we had and took care of.. pat 20121226.0801 i miss diane
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries

diane and kerrie

I met Diane in 1974 and also met Kerrie at the same time and place and date.. I went with Kerrie at one time when me and Diane were separated to family interference from Diane's father.. .. now Diane passed away it now about5 months ago and Kerrie started calling me and indicated that she would like to be my girl friend.. since I knew Kerrie from before I accepted the relationship with Kerrie.. she is 2 years younger than I am I am 67 now.. Diane and Kerrie knew each other since 1974.. Kerrie had a boyfriend so I chose Diane to marry.... in the time Diane and me were separated I went with Kerrie then nobody for a while them Diane's father passed away about the time of the death of princess Diana and me and Diane lived together for 16 years then Diane passed away.. I called Kerrie and told Diane passed she started to comfort t my grief and I was looking for a girlfriend and looked at several but not really interested except a couple of pretty one.. and Kerrie thought she better moved quick if she didn't want to lose me to somebody else as she wanted me as her boyfriend. .. she said she wanted me.. so I dropped the ones I was looking for and went to Kerrie.. I only want one girlfriend not two or more and right now I am happy with whom I got.. glory glory glory.. pat 20130414.1725

I am SO sorry for your loss, Patrick. I haven't been on here much and just read this.

You need to take care of yourself. You have your wonderful memories of Diane that will always remain with you.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you pass through this difficult time.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Blog Entries

a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by issop View Post
    diane spitz my ex-wife wnt to the hospital nov7 from pnemoia and enphazeama(sp) she is 58 years old and near death .. she has a breathing tube in her and on IV for life support.. .. about a week ago they were going to put her in a nursing home for recovery when her blood pressure dropped and her breathing become unstable.. she is stable at the moment and sedated.. i saw her yesterday and took a rosary to her.. i had a prist annont diane to give her spitual strength... i have lived with diane for the last 16 years and is a blessing to my life.. when diane is in the hospital i feel very much alone without her at home. slamon cat is dianes cat and feels lost with out diane.. she sits on my lap all the time.. she is the 25th annivesary kitty in our life born 7-19-1999.. please bless diane and pray for her... ther is no place on pettalk for a person who insnt a animal or cat so i chose to put a post here about dianeso you would know about her.. GOD BLESS DIANE..... the pix i uploaded for this post was taking in 1974 when we were much younger.. we are not as strong as we were 20 years ago and your age catches up with you/us.. this is a very hard time for us with diane in critical care unit in the hospital.. the hospital is one of the best in the country and diane is in good hands.. please pray . pat for diane
    .. it was a year ago this month that Diane went to hospital nov 7 2012 and she died dec 6 2012 835 pm.. I am getting over and how to survive the loss of a love. and my mom too . Kerrie help me get through my loss.. Kerrie and Diane knew each other since 1974 and when I was with Diane, Kerrie would have us over for dinner and Diane and Kerrie went out for coffee a lot.. I started drinking coffee about that time. now I want off it.. I drink about 4 cups a day of half caff. .. Diane visits the rainbow bridge with food and water for all the kitties and animals there. Diane pets David and salmon and buttons. and some of the pet talker kitty's that received there wings.. the rainbow bridge is one great big happy place for all the animals to share there experience with. smoking is what took Diane's life she was 58.. she had a abscess in her lung and her system shut down and took her off life-support after trying to save her life.. this dec 28 2013 would be 8 years she was free from cigarettes.. I (wa7avi) do bible study on ham radio usually about 6 am for the west coast bible study net on 3975 kc in the 80 meter band.. God bless all the kitties and other animals on earth as well as the rainbow bridge.. God loves you.. pat n Kerrie 20131114.0739

Awww, you are in our thoughts.
    I've Been Frosted

I wish the best for Diane and you. You are in my thoughts.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."