Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: about diane (not a cat)

Blog Entries

about diane (not a cat)

diane spitz my ex-wife wnt to the hospital nov7 from pnemoia and enphazeama(sp) she is 58 years old and near death .. she has a breathing tube in her and on IV for life support.. .. about a week ago they were going to put her in a nursing home for recovery when her blood pressure dropped and her breathing become unstable.. she is stable at the moment and sedated.. i saw her yesterday and took a rosary to her.. i had a prist annont diane to give her spitual strength... i have lived with diane for the last 16 years and is a blessing to my life.. when diane is in the hospital i feel very much alone without her at home. slamon cat is dianes cat and feels lost with out diane.. she sits on my lap all the time.. she is the 25th annivesary kitty in our life born 7-19-1999.. please bless diane and pray for her... ther is no place on pettalk for a person who insnt a animal or cat so i chose to put a post here about dianeso you would know about her.. GOD BLESS DIANE..... the pix i uploaded for this post was taking in 1974 when we were much younger.. we are not as strong as we were 20 years ago and your age catches up with you/us.. this is a very hard time for us with diane in critical care unit in the hospital.. the hospital is one of the best in the country and diane is in good hands.. please pray . pat for diane
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Our Prayers are coming for Diane that she will be home with yopu and her Dear Cat Companion soon.We are sure that our Pet Talker Angels are with her to help pull her through.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blessings and prayers for your and Salmon kitty's beloved Diane, Pat.

Last edited by phesina; 11-26-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

the doctor

i talked to the doctor a few minutes ago . he says diane may not make it.. this is the worst day of my life right now

A huge prayer for you, Pat. And hugs. Please know that many thoughts and prayers surround you and Diane. Is there someone you can call to be with you?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

(bump)
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Prayers being said.
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers being said.

HugZ and Prayers, Pat
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Prayers for Diane...
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Diane went into the hospital nov 7 - 2012 with pneumonia and emphysema ..
    about a week ago diane was ready to be transferred to a nursing home to continue her recovery.. several days ago her blood pressuer dropped and she had trouble breathing so she was moved to critical care unit at the hospital.. diane is on a breathing tube and nutrition by iv.. the doctor called this morning and indicated that diane may not make it and that she will die... I lived with diane for 16 years this time and married her in 1974.. I feel a great loss at this point not knowing what diane will do next rather she will survive or pass away.. her age is 58.. I requested a priest see her and anoint her with blessings.. her mother is still living and diane has a daughter annie.... I want to get on the air and do radio but I am befuddled and mixed up by all of this.. .. I also called pat Robertson of the 700 club and they have diane in the prayer chapel for diane.wellbieng...
    the only radio I have been doing is bible study at 6 am on 3975 .. somehow there is comfort in god that he is with us and loves his people.. please pray.. pat
    .. this pix was taking july 19-1999 our 25th wedding anniversary.. also the day salmon kitty was born
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by issop; 12-23-2012 at 05:47 PM.

She will remain in our prayers, as will you and Salmon kitty.

The old hymn runs through my mind given your situation;

Abide with me, fast falls the eventide
    The darkness deepens, Lord with me abide
    When other helpers fail and comforts flee
    Help of the helpless, Lord, abide with me
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers and loving thoughts for all of you/.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Blog Entries

life support

this morning the doctor attempted to remove the ventelater going into her lungs and she failed.. they will attempt to wake her up today and see what happens. i applied for a caregiver for myself at dshs.. i am using symbicort and nebulizer for shortness of breath and wheezing on myself.. i will see the doctor on 12-10-2012 and will ask for disabled parking permit and to see how i am doing.. please continue to pray for diane.. pat
    Last edited by issop; 11-28-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Blog Entries

prayers are working.. keep them coming

i called the hospital this afternoon and they said diane was awake and breathing on her own.. i went up to see her and she looked me right in the eye and knew i was there. i left after a few minutes as she needed quiet so she could recover .. the doctor and nurses were busy taking care of diane.. keep those prayers coming.. there working/.. praise god for diane.. pat