Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: about diane (not a cat)

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    I feel extra bad to hear Diane was crying. Does she know what is happening?

Praying for a miracle. If not that, peace for everyone.

That was so nice of Lori to bring a little white kitty to Diane, since Diane doesn't have her own kitties to love on.

Pat, I'm a nurse; and I have gone back and forth with asking this question but I feel I should -- do you (meaning all of Diane's family) know if being taken off the ventilator is what she would want? There are vents designed for long-term use, so it wouldn't be out of the question for her to continue to use a machine to support her breathing even after she leaves the hospital. Is her physician absolutely certain that she would be unable to breathe without the machine? My heart just aches for Diane and her family. Praying for a miracle...
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Pat, I'm a nurse; and I have gone back and forth with asking this question but I feel I should -- do you (meaning all of Diane's family) know if being taken off the ventilator is what she would want? There are vents designed for long-term use, so it wouldn't be out of the question for her to continue to use a machine to support her breathing even after she leaves the hospital. Is her physician absolutely certain that she would be unable to breathe without the machine? My heart just aches for Diane and her family. Praying for a miracle...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    diane has many times wanted to die.. diane has mental problems and takes meds to help controll her schzophrenia.. she knew somehow she only had a short time and wanted to be with God.. she didnt want to commit suicide but she didnt want to be in the earth a long time.. so diane is ready to start her new journey with God in heaven and leave the earth that we live in.. diane will meet buttons and david and other kitties she loved.. at 3 pm today have a moment of silence and prayer for diane.. there should abe a sad button on facebook. read psalm 45 in rememberance of diane.. pat and kitties

We will all be thinking of you.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    We will all be thinking of you.
    Same here.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pat I am so sorry that you will lose your loved one Diane today. I pray she has a peaceful journey to be with God and I know He will be waiting for her with open arms. I pray you will have the strength to get through this and Diane's family as well. God be with you Pat, I know he will be with Diane.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Blog Entries

dianes tears

diane s never cries.. i saw diane cry back in 1974 when i asked her to marry me her feeling were so ecsatic when she said yes cry cried for joy.. last night diane i went to her room and she was crying thern she look ed me for a few minutes and closed her eye to sleep.. it was her waying of saying bye she knows that she will go and be with god in heaven.. she will be whole and happy. the ones left behind are the ones that hurt.. you just get lost and dont know what to do.. it will pass but it takes time.. i have the neighbor next next take me to the hospaital at 3 today.. i dont want to drive and cry. it hurts to much.... pat

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    {{{{hugs}}}}

(((((hugs back to you.. thank you))))))

"There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn't matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the
    mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong." -- Hindu proverb
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mark 9:38-41 kjv and john answered him saying master we saw one casting out devils in thy name and he followeth not us: and we forbade him because he followeth not us.. but jesus said forbid him not for there is no man which shall do a maricle in my name that can lightly speak evil of me for he that is not against us is on our part.. for whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name because ye belong to christ verily i say unto you he shall see his reward..

luke 9:49-50 kjv and john answered anbd said master weaw one casting out devils in they name and we forbad him because he followeth not us and jesus said unto him for bid him not for he that is not against us is for us.........

Blog Entries

diane is on her own

i went to hospital 3pm and at 330pm we had a family meeting.. the doctor a priest and dianes mom and dianes daughter and i were present. everyone agrreed to let diane pass.. about 430 m they disconnect the ventalter and her iv.and she is in the proccess of dying from respitory failure..please bow head in silence and say the lords prayer for diane..

We said a prayer for her tonight after choir rehearsal.
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for Diane and all of you. May her passing be peaceful for her.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries

diane has passed away

835pm pst. please pray
    this is the saddest moment of my life
    Last edited by issop; 12-12-2012 at 12:50 PM.

I am so sorry. HUGZ and prayers
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

May she rest in peace and now rejoice to be with God. Prayers will be offered for your solace as well.

Rest in peace, Diane.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery