Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: about diane (not a cat)

Blog Entries

breath of life

when God created man he breathed THE BREATH life in to him/her and when someone dies the body returns to the earth but the spirt of life(diane) the breath of life from Gods returns back to him in love joy peace

. L
    J O Y
    . V
    . E

PEACE

Blog Entries

July 19-1974

we got married 730 in the evening at burlington wa church by a minister.. we lived in edison washingtom

http://www.issop.com/wd25.htm
    this is the best day of my life.. 7-19-1974
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by issop; 12-12-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: add url

What a lovely memory - your wedding day. Diane looks so girlish and sweet.

She passed surrounded by love. May she somehow let you know that she is free, well and happy.

Rest peacefully, Diane.

Pat, prayers and blessings to you and the family.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Rest in peace, Diane, rejoined with loved ones and loved kitties that have gone on before you.
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Sending Sympathy & Hugs to you Pat on Diane's passing. Having ones spouse pass away after many years of marriage can be a trying time, praying family & friends will be supportive of you in your time of sorrow.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Blog Entries

my first gift from diane

the photo is the very first item that diane gave m in 1974 in april.. the poetry i wrote in 1979 to diane

http://www.issop.com/wd25.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rest in Peace, dear Diane

The pain of being left behind is a crushing burden to bear and my heart goes out to you. This is a very great pain that was spared Diane, a pain she would have had to bear should you have gone before her, since we all have an appointed time. This is your final gift to her, your final sacrifice, that you are the one who was chosen to bear this burden and she was spared it. My heartfelt prayers are with you that you remain strong, as she always knew you to be, and counted on you to be, until you are reunited. God bless you, Pat.
    Last edited by SadButGrateful; 12-08-2012 at 02:13 AM.

I'm very sorry. It's easy to see, through your typed words, that you love her very much. May Diane Rest in Peace.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

diane memorial with sound

the first page with music http://www.issop.com/wd25.htm
    the second page with with desire spoken word by pat in star trek background setting http://www.issop.com/wddne.htm
    they are my own creation to diane to show her how much i love her
    Last edited by issop; 12-11-2012 at 06:42 PM.

I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Diane. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Blog Entries

silence

it is so quiet in the home.. i miss dianes voice and her spirit. even when i am playing music its so quiet. like a void and cloudless sky in my head i miss diane. just a sun is shining throught the rain. it is an evening rain which quenches the thirst of the loss of a love. the spirit of diane is the breath of life that God breathed into her when she was born. ehr spirit left and the body dies but the spirit which is eternal evn since the foundation of the world til the end of forever and beyond all will pass away but the spirit is yourr life force.is with God what ever you conciev him to be.. i am right in my belleif in God AND your right too in beliefe in the universal enrgy of God.. go in peace diane your life was worth evrything to be with in our earthly life together all these years in the earth.. pat

Dear Pat, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. The love you share with Diane is o deep and touching and shines through the messages and mementos you've shared with us.

I agree with you that her spirit is eternal. So is yours, and you and she are together always.

May you find peace and comfort in all the memories you share. God bless you and all who grieve and miss Diane so very much.

Rest in peace, Diane, a beautiful soul healthy and whole again now.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Pat, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. The love you share with Diane is deep and touching and shines through the messages and mementos you've shared with us.

I agree with you that her spirit is eternal. So is yours, and you and she are together always.

May you find peace and comfort in all the memories you share. God bless you and all who grieve and miss Diane so very much.

Rest in peace, Diane, a beautiful soul healthy and whole again now.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

ash trays

diane started smoking when she was about 16..she puffed 4-6 packs a day for 35 years quitting on 12-28-2005 330pm ishe was sleeping and i went into her room and picked up a pipe for tobacco and tossed it.. a few day day after not finding it diane said if you threw away my pipe you did me a favour. many time diane would wake me up at night to roll handmade tobacco cigeretts.. she quit the cigerret inself in early 2005 and smoked out of a pipe for about a year to which point i tossed her pipe and from that moment on diane never had another puff of tobacco .. this dec 28 2012 is 7 years no tobacco.. the damaged had gone beyond where notheing could be done. she passed away fro respitory failure and unable to breath without the ventaleter.. when they removed the venileter she passed away about 3 hours later 12-06-2012 835 pm pst.. we will meet for an gathering dec 28 aboutr 3-6 pm to celebrate the late diane.THERE ARE NO ASH TRAYS IN HEAVEN... pat
    Last edited by issop; 12-09-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Blog Entries

diane / your words of comfort

Quote Originally Posted by SadButGrateful View Post
    The pain of being left behind is a crushing burden to bear and my heart goes out to you. This is a very great pain that was spared Diane, a pain she would have had to bear should you have gone before her, since we all have an appointed time. This is your final gift to her, your final sacrifice, that you are the one who was chosen to bear this burden and she was spared it. My heartfelt prayers are with you that you remain strong, as she always knew you to be, and counted on you to be, until you are reunited. God bless you, Pat.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

i feel sadbutgrateful with diane i am sad she is no longer in the earth with me and grateful that diane no longer suffers from mental illness and is with God.. i found comfort in your words known that diane will not to suffer my loss first should have my appointed time have been before hers.. God bless diane.. in my mind i see diane well and healthy and feeding and watering the cats an other animals that we had throughout her whole lives in the earth.. diane had a salmon kitty in the 1970's with big orange eyes a black cat.. our present salmon is salmon the 3rd we just call her salmon.. thank you for your kind words.. pat
    Last edited by issop; 12-10-2012 at 04:13 PM.