Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: about diane (not a cat)

Prayers and good warm wishes are continuing, Pat.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

More prayers and good thoughts coming for you and Diane.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Good news about Diane getting off the ventilator! I'll keep praying. The hospital social worker might be able to help you start the process of obtaining a disabled parking permit and making a referral for caregiver services. I hope Diane is able to keep breathing on her own. Take care of yourself too, please, Pat. Psalm 143:1
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

tobacco

diane was awake today without the ventaleter and she knew i was there when i saw her.. i asked the doctors what happened to diane.. her lungs are bad. due to 35 years of smoking tobacco.. if she survives she only has a short time say a year o two.. she smoked on the average 4-6 packes everyday for 35 years and one day i watched her go through a whole carton of smokes in one day.. she quit smoking 12-28-2005 so a month from today would be 7 years no tobacco. pray for diane

Praying that she will have a good night and rest well. I believe that powerful things happen when Pet Talk members pray, because I have seen it happen with my own eyes.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

You can count on me to offer prayers for Diane and also some for you. God can perform miracles and I pray that He will answer all of our prayers for Diane's health. Take good care of yourself as you go through this very trying time.

Blog Entries

diane is resting

the doctors want no visitors for diane today while she is resting.. anything might upset her and she goess back down.. diane is very fraigil right now and most of the time is sleeping.. she is still breathing through and oxygen mask on her own.. and needs quiet .. so they prefer no visitors so everyone can concentrate on building up dianes strength. .. the best thing i can do is pray and pray and keep checking up on her when i call the hospital..... i called dshs and informed them about diane condition. her lungs are very poor shape and could still pass on but the doctors are doing there best with her.. pat

Blog Entries
    Never give up Hope & have Faith in all that is good & positive. Prayers of strength & healing sent yours & Dianne's way.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Prayers still on the way.
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

a little better today

diane is slightly better today.. she had a bowel movement and is resting while the doctors and nurses take care of and comfort her.. to everyone thank you for your prayers.. diane is still on a oxygen mask to help her breath. she is somewhat agitated so no visitors today.. i just cal the hospital and get updates..... if you smoke.. please stop.. smoking is a curse of the devil.. no one know whats next for diane other than rest in the hospital and get professional medical care.. the providence hospital add a new big section to it and has the best doctors in the country there and diane is getting that great care.. diane is so sick but survivng and hopefuly will continue to improve in GOD's GRACE AMEN... pat

Glad to hear she is improving, we will keep the prayers coming!
    I've Been Frosted

Yay, second consecutive day off the vent! Go, Diane! I'll keep praying.

Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Blog Entries

good news about diane

i went to see diane for an hour today. she was alert but not speaking as she had oxygen mask on but she held my hand for and hour that i was there with her.. one thing i noticed she is no longer a bag of bones but very healthy looking.. she needs to rest and get better. her vital sign are good.. she knew i was there and visiting with her.. i found the christian channel on tv and put on cc so she could see what was going on. .. praise GOD for her health and Bless diane in the name of the lord Jesus.. amen.. pat

What wonderful news! Continuing prayers and good wishes and healing energies are being sent for Diane and for you too, Pat.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery