Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: about diane (not a cat)

Prayers for Diane

I'm so sorry to hear this news. My prayers and thoughts are with you both.

Blog Entries

respitory failure

diane went back on the ventalter tube at 7 10 am this morning.. she is suffering from respitory failure from years and years of smoking. the doctors dont know.. there is nothing that can be done about her lungs.. her stomuch isnt processing the food.. she was awake and knew i was there but left because she needed rest today.. the doctors called her mother about diane. i asked for a priest to see diane.. GOD BLESS DIANE.. pat

God bless Diane. God bless you, Pat. You have been a true comfort to her, you have been there whenever you could.

Hugs and more prayers coming to you and Diane.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries

Great fear

i fear that diane's system is shutting down. her mother and daughter and me will have a meeting soon about diane.... I HATE CIGARETTS

Blog Entries

annie dianes daughter

annie stayed all night with her mother diane.. when i called dianes eyes were open and annie put the phone to diane and i talked to diane as she wanted to hear my voice.. diane could not respond but she heard my voice.. diane is the same for the last 24 hours.. her only niutrition is a iv only her stomach isnt proscessing the food so in a sense whe is starving. no matter what please contiue praying for diane.. if its GODs will to take diane just go in peace and survive for yourseves... please remeber that tobacco is a murdering monster and if you smoke please quit so that you my live a long life.. diane quit cigaretts dec 28-2005.. go in peace and bless the lord .. not our will but the will of the lord.. jesus said father if it be thy will let this cup pass but thy will be donw. may the spirit of the Lord be with diane. rev 19:10 worship God for testimony of jesus is spirit of prophecy pat

Still in our prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for Diane and for all of you who love her.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

More prayers for Diane and you all.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Prayers still going out. I am glad that you, Annie and Diane's mom are there.

I don't smoke and never started. My sister did for a few years and quit when she was still young...no ill effects.

Diane quit too, and good for her. I am so sorry it was too late.

Please give Diane a gentle hug for me. Bless you all.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries

and hour with diane today

diane is sedated and with ventaleter in her.. i held her hand and talked to her.. even though she is sedated she knew i was there. her eyes are closed while she is resting her pulse is about right the blood pressure on the low side and breathing short and rapid. to everybody who is praying for diane.. she know the pet talkers are in prayer for her. prayer for diane is good it give comfort to diane that she know everyone is in prayers for her.. there is a caring God and only he know what will be.. i pray for god to shine his light on diane and me while we go through this.may God have mercy.. my aunt who is a nun sister bertrand passed a couple of years ago age 92 and she made a rosary for my and diane.. i toook dianes rosary and put it in her handso that she would know prayers are being said in her behalf.. pat

Blog Entries

smoking

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Prayers still going out. I am glad that you, Annie and Diane's mom are there.

I don't smoke and never started. My sister did for a few years and quit when she was still young...no ill effects.

Diane quit too, and good for her. I am so sorry it was too late.

Please give Diane a gentle hug for me. Bless you all.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i stared smoking when i was 16 and smokes were 10 cents a pack. in 1986 which is 25 years later i quit because i was coughing so bad i couldnt talk.. i healed by quiting i dont cough anymore but have wheezing and shortness of breath.. i use the nebulizer sevral times a day along with symbicort inhaler.. diane has your hugs.. may God shed his devine mercy this christmas on diane and all concerned through his son Jesus.. i sense that jesus himself is in diane room and blessing diane and prayer for mercy for diane to be delivered form the bondage of death.. i would like to say diane is improving but that is not happening.. diane will sit on the throne of god with jesus revelation 3:21 oh holy jesus please pray for us now and at the hour of our death amen.. pat
    Last edited by issop; 12-02-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Treasure

TREASURE

i give to you: what i cannot give

i speak parts of my mind to you and no one knows.
    i love you as i never thought i could.

if we should ever part my life would be empty.
    my mind would be lost.
    but with what you've given me, my love (diane)
    i could live the memories forever.

the past with you would become
    sad memories of happy times.
    i would rather be dead then to live our past.

no person has the power to mold me
    into whatever they desire,
    except for you.

so remember my love
    if we ever part it will take God to do it.
    in other words til the day we die

pat osullivan 1974 july 19

http://www.issop.com/wd25.htm
    Last edited by issop; 12-03-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by issop View Post
    diane is sedated and with ventaleter in her.. i held her hand and talked to her.. even though she is sedated she knew i was there. her eyes are closed while she is resting her pulse is about right the blood pressure on the low side and breathing short and rapid. to everybody who is praying for diane.. she know the pet talkers are in prayer for her. prayer for diane is good it give comfort to diane that she know everyone is in prayers for her.. there is a caring God and only he know what will be.. i pray for god to shine his light on diane and me while we go through this.may God have mercy.. my aunt who is a nun sister bertrand passed a couple of years ago age 92 and she made a rosary for my and diane.. i toook dianes rosary and put it in her handso that she would know prayers are being said in her behalf.. pat
    Oh boy, I was afraid this might happen. Diane, you got off of it once, and I believe that you can get off of it again. Your lungs might just need more rest with the vent to continue to heal from the pneumonia. Continued prayers being offered.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-02-2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: typo corrected
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    To Diane, Pat, & Family continued positive healing thoughts & prayers.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Blog Entries

diane opened her eyes

i went to see diane today and she was sleeping.. i touched her forehead and she opened her eyes and looked at me.. i stayed for a bit then left as she needed rest. diane is on the ventalater and resting.. she needs her rest so she can get stronger.. i ask dear God to let his will be that diane survives.... pat