Thread: Marvelous Maisy!

Marvelous Maisy!

Maisy is a mischievous one and a half year old, we rescued her in August last year, when she was just a kitten. She's very quick and makes everyone in the family laugh with her crazy personality. She always looks like she's smiling which never fails to cheer me up. Her tortoiseshell coloring is very pretty, and people always comment on how unusual it is. Last year was a tough one for our family, and getting Maisy really helped us as a family, we're now much closer and she's a major part of our lives. She definitely completes our family.

Good Morning, miss Maisy! What a lovely tortie girl you are, and I like your smile in the second picture! How wonderful that you have helped your family through a difficult year . I'll bet you bring lots of smiles and laughter to them each day. Torties are very special kitties! I hope you have a great day of celebrating YOU! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet tortie Maisy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Maisy, Maisy give me your answer true ...

... I'm half crazy just at the sight of you! She is a beauty, and seems to embody all the colors of Autumn. Enjoy your special day pretty girl!

Blog Entries

maisy sweetheart

dear maisy.. you are a very sweet kitty and one of the best kitties that you are.. bless you on being cat of the day. today.. you remind me of patches whom you look alot like.. anyhow good day to you and sweetness to you and your family.. pat n diane 20121126.0640

Dearest Maisy, what a beautiful tortie girl you are, with your two-tone tabby stripes! And your coppery eyes blend right in. You have such a lovely smile, too. You make your whole family smile and helped them get through a tough time. No wonder you and they all love each other so very much!

Congratulations, darling Maisy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh Maisy, what a beautiful girl you are! No wonder your family fell in love with you. I bet you can keep them on their toes and I'm so glad you found the perfect family. Have extra fun today and celebrate with treats galore. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Wow what a terrific Little Tuxerdo you are Maisy I canno recall the last little Tortie we had as our Cat of the Day.
    We love Torties hear with their blend of all those different colors.

And you are quite the little explorer Maisy and you look quite at home in your tree.
    There was an old movies series called Maisy, and she was also getting into mischief as well.

My First Cat Pouncer Angel , Momma Karina Angel are sending their Tortie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest and Dearest Cat of the Day Madcap Maisy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Maisy what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved your adorable pictures. You have the happiest kitty smile I've ever seen!!! I could not help but smile back at you!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us today. How blessed they are to have you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Maisy!

Happy Cat of the Day Maisy, you gorgeous Torti girl! I sure hope your family has framed that close-up, it's spellbinding! Your coloring, your sparkling amber eyes, are simply stunning, as are your amazing markings! Check that...all of your pics are frame worthy! (You might consider doing side work as a kitty super model!) What a wonderful addition you are to your family, sweetheart, bringing so much joy and smiles and laughter to their days. You came into your family's life just when they needed you most, Maisey, and how well their kindness and compassion has been rewarded, with a furkid as beautiful and loving as you! You have indeed completed your family, sweetheart, and I hope for you and your wonderful family of humans, many, many more happy years together!
    Thanks for ending my day on such a happy note, gorgeous! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your big heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Maisy!
    P.S...Love that smile!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats Maisy for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Maisy

Ahhh, Maisy is a deadly wicked beauty eh? I feel the same way about my cats, hard to say who rescued who. I am so delighted to see beautiful Maisy as COTD, easy to see why ya love her madly Hope today is a special one for the whole family, peace and love from Surrey, B.C.

You're a pretty kitty Maisy! Such beautiful coloring! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

12. Maisy! You put the "adore" in adorable! I have such a soft spot for multi-colored kitties and....WOW!! you are definitely wearing a "coat of many colors!"

Congrats to crazy, amazing Maisy!! Cat of the Day!