Thread: Bear

Bear

Hi Bear....What a handsome fellow you are. I just love those blue eyes. I bet you are a smart little boy. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda SC

Cuteness alert, cuteness alert! Hi, Bear, precious little guy! Oh my goodness, you are utterly adorable! I love your pretty brown and white coat and like LHCam said, those blue eyes! And smart, too- you are already learning your puppy skills! I laughed when I was watching your introduction video and you seemed to be asleep while your dad was talking -- and when I saw you having all sorts of fun with your sister Harlie! I hope you two will have a wonderful life together Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Bear! Could you please have your dad give you a hug and a kiss (or ten) for me and some for Harlie too, please.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Li'l Bear!!!

Bear is so cute I almost couldn't "bear" it ;-) Also loved the video and the background rap!

Adorable Bear!

Happy Dog of the Day, Bear!
    *Major* cuteness alert! Oh, what an adorable, most precious baby Bear you are! You remind me so much of my beloved Rainbow Bridge Husky x Shep, Cody! She had your exact same coat coloring and sparkling blue eyes! And in addition to being painfully precious, aren't you just as smart and clever as the come! Your pics have me in a puppy induced swoon, and how great is your vid! Loved meeting your human Daddy/bro, AND your furry bro too! hehe I'll be sure to check back every now and then to check on your progress! What a happy life awaits you, Bear, and how lucky is your human, having a beautiful, joyful, loving best buddy in you! (You're giving me puppy pangs!)
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, kicking up those puppy paws, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bear, and to your darling furry sib, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank You from Bear and Daniel

Hey thank you everyone for your kind comments and makeing Bear feel special today me and bear appreciate it very much

You are just too cute, Bear! Congrats on being out Dog of the Day!!

Blog Entries

Bear

Bear is indeed an outstanding DOTD! Every inch of him is so very adorable! Daddy is very cute as well So funny watchin' Bear fallin' asleep like all babies tend to do when tuckered! Loved seein' wee Bear today, he will surely grow up to become the most divine dog, peace and love

You're adorable Bear! Congrats on being DOTD! Have fun playing with your sister!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Bear, What a cute pup you are! I hope you have a long happy life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Handsome Blue Eyed Boy !

What a wonderful Boy Bear is !

So much life and love to come .

Live long and play hard !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

oh Bear!!.. you are so darn cute!!.. too cute I wish I could dognap you .. ok no.. I'm not a bad person... but you're too cute for your own good awwwww
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365