Thread: Geez, it's been awhile!

Hybrid View

Geez, it's been awhile!

Hiya!

Mom said it's been awhile since you guys have seen me. Mom said she thinks she last posted pics of me on my birfday. Well being 5 isn't really different! Mom says I am still a psycho, whatever that means! Moms been super busy and I don't like it But she's been taking me on a couple of hikes, and she promises there'll be more once "MATH" has stopped consuming her life. We've had a crazy few weeks with this thing called a Hurricane!

This is me during the blackout! Mom said I was really annoying because I like to chase flashlights!

This is me tryna stay warm without the HEAT! AWFUL!

This hat helped a little but I didn't like it!

This is when we went hiking! I am smiling 'cause I like hiking!

This is me and mom! This is when we got stuck at the park with a flat tire!

This is the first Christmas pic of the season!

Hey, Mikey! What are blackouts for if not for chasing flashlights, right? Sorry you wuz cold, gotta learn to like sweaters in case it ever happens again, I guess!
    I've Been Frosted

Mikey, you are still one of the cutest puggles I have seen. Sorry to hear you were without heat for a while. I know how much of a downer that can be, Ethan doesen't tolerate the cold well either. Glad to see you got to enjoy some hikes, though! Tell your momma that she shouldn't deprive us of Mikey pictures anymore. (:
    (PS: I spy a Pikachu!)

Woo hoo!!! Just when I needed a pick me up I come here and find a ton of pics of my fav little boy - MIKEY!!!! Thank you to you both for sharing.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Hi, Mikey, cutie! I'm glad you and Mom are okay after the storm! (((HUGS)))
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678