Thread: Sweet survivor Luffy!

Sweet survivor Luffy!

Wow, Luffy! You have been through so much, and with your people's love and care, you have recovered so wonderfully! What a beautiful bunny you are with your pretty colors, blue eyes and those precious lop ears! I am cheering for you today at your amazing survival story! Please have your people give you a few thousand hugs, kisses and snuggles for me today, because you are a very special bunny ! Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious bunny Luffy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Brave beauitful bunny Luffy!

Hi Luffy! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful, utterly precious bunny boy you are, Luffy! Your photos are off the charts adorable; your silky white and caramel coat and those beautiful blue eyes; that sweet face, framed by those long, silky ears, heart melters all!

Oh Luffy! To say you are a fighter and and a survivor, one brave and courageous bunny, would be an understatement! What a difficult, most frightening start at life you had, sweetheart, what an incredible roller coaster ride of challenges and frights you and your humans endured! But thanks to your indomitable fighting spirit and the care of your committed vet, your family's unwavering devotion and unconditional love, you pulled through and oh, what a happy beginning it was! Things might not have ended as your human had hoped, that you and Teddy would become the best of buds. But who knows, maybe one day you and he will become friends! In the meantime, you two can enjoy each other safely, from a distance, while you both are loved unconditionally by your wonderful Mom and Dad!

Thanks to your Mom for sharing your very moving, very touching, most inspirational story with us all, Luffy! I can't imagine a more deserving Pet of the Day, and I hope for you and Teddy, your entire family, a very special day of celebration, and many more happy, healthy, love filled years together!

Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, brave and beautiful Luffy, and to dear Teddy, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luffy what an adorable and special bunny you are!!!

Your pictures are just so precious!!! I couldn't help but smile at them!!! What a corageous little fellow you are too!!! It was so great that your mommy didn't just take one vet's word on your illness and now you are happy and healthy. Please thank her for sharing her special bunny boy with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to Luffy and Diana, Yes, I must include Diana because I think if it had not been for Diana, you Luffy would not have gotten better. Good for you Diana for not accepting the first vet's opinion and somehow knowing that something was wrong. When we love our pets very much, we often know when something isnt right. It's great that you took Luffy to a second vet and that Luffy got better.
    Now back to Luffy, you are an adorable bunny--so pretty and cuddly. You are a lucky boy to have such a good owner, one who cares about you very much. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Oh my Luffy, what a story! You're sure a little fighter! You're also adorable.
    Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla