Thread: Geddy

Geddy

Hello Geddy, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome speckled boy! Your human is right; I've never seen a doxie with your coloring. It sure sounds as if you are a sweet smart boy and I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Adorable Geddy!

Greetings Geddy! A very happy Doxie Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a cutie patootie, most precious pup you are, Geddy! I just LOVE your distinctive coat, your coloring and markings, and add to the mix your impressive 26 lbs., well, you're anything but a typical Doxie! And I'll admit it, viewing your thumbnail I did think you were a Basset with short ears! Must be those recessive genes at work, and happily so, for you couldn't be any more special if you tried! How lucky your family is, having a sweet and goofy, loyal and loving best furkid in you, bringing endless smiles, laughs and joy to their days!
    Thanks for putting a BIG smile on my face, Geddy! You're one of a kind, one in a million, and so very deserving of your "top dog" status!
    Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Today you truly are King of the World!
    Lots of love, hugs and *smoochies* to you adorable Geddy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Geddy,

Wow, you are a special boy. I love your unique coloring & your sweet nature.
    You sound like the perfect pal to have in the family. Congratulations on being chosen
    as our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Geddy, that picture of you sleeping is so cute!!! I wish I could give you lots of kisses Happy dotd to you..
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Handsome Boy !

You are a beautiful Boy !

The dapple comes from ressessive genes. Somewhere there was another dapple in the family pedigree.. and it doubled with the dapple known in the Mum.

Whatever.. you are one handsome Boy !

Full of love and loving !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries

Geddy

Geddy is a sweetheart for sure! Unique and adorable, perfect DOTD! Peace and love

You're a cutie Geddy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hey, Geddy, what a handsome dog you are! Love your color, and that picture of you on the couch is priceless, as though you're planning your next piece of mischief while pretending to sleep. You look like an incredible dog.