Thread: Trixie

Trixie

Hi Trixie...You are a beauty. I would love to have you for my best friend. I love animals. They will always be there for you.
    All you have to do is love and care for them. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see how pretty you are and to read such nice things about
    you. Trixie, Have a long and wonderful life with your loving family. Give Trixie a big hug for me.

Linda in SC

Hi, Trixie, cutie! You became a special birthday gift and friend to your young person! I laughed when I read about you hiding your bone in different places and doing your Trixie happy-dance! Your coat looks so soft to pet- I hope your person will give you some extra petting and hugs from me today. Happy Dog of the Day to you, pretty girl Trixie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Trixie, it's a pleasure to meet such a sweet patient lovely girl. Wow! It sounds as if you and your human were waiting for each other; what a perfect match! I am so glad you ended up with your present family because you all loved her even when she wasnt officially yours. Sometimes things do work out for the best in a good way. I can tell from the writeup that your human loves you very much and that you filled a void in her life (I'm assuming your human is a female). My best to both of you and Congrats on being DOTD!

Heaven sent Trixie!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Trixie! What a beautiful little girl you are, Trixie, in looks and in heart; an angel in a furry coat heaven sent from above (with a little help from Rerun!) Like your person, I too believe that your beloved predecessor had a paw in bringing you and your very special human together, answering her/his prayer! And no doubt today he's looking down on you both from the Rainbow Bridge, so comforted knowing his beloved family member is smiling and laughing once again! Heart stealer, heart healer, life changer; the best birthday gift a human could ever for! You're all that and so much more, Trixie, and your young person so very blessed to have a loyal and loving best friend for life, a soul mate in you!
    Many thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful little self, your heartwarming story and precious photos with us all, giving us the chance to honor you for the miracle pup that you are, and all that you mean to your family! You're a treasure, Trixie, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!
    Enjoy a fun day of celebration, sweet little one, being pampered to pieces and loved to the max!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, darling Trixie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Trixie - I sure can't imaging why you were chasing after your present owner's van, or why your first family decided to sell you, but you certainly came out the winner in the end. You have a family that adores all your silly antics - that's the ShihTzu in you! - and will love and care for you for life. It doesn't get much better than that, does it cutie!!!

We hope you're having an extra special day today, as top dog here in PT Land. Congratulations on being DOTD.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hello Trixie,

What a pleasure to meet you sweet girl. Sounds like you wound up in the perfect place
    with someone who loves you to bits. I had to laugh at some of your funny antics sweetie.
    ( cat food belongs to the kitties silly girl) Congratulations on being chosen as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you pretty girl.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a cutie Trixie Layne! What a sweet story. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beuatiful Healer....

Yes... she came to heal you.

I know they rescue us more than we rescue them. We are their mission !

Beautiful Girl... so loved and loving.

Hugsssss
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

What a beautiful dog, and a great story. It was a match that was meant to be!

thank you so much

We were all very thrilled when our sweet trixie was made dog of the day....well most of us were, our cat was a little jealous. We showed her picture on the front page, and read her all your comments. Lets just say afterwards she acted like the star she was. I never knew a little dog could prance so much.

@LHCam thank you for the beautiful compliment

@cassiesmom her coat is extremely soft, she got a bone as treat for being dog of the day, once again she hid it everywhere possible. Thanks for the compliment

@kaycountrygal yes I am female, is it really that easy to tell. Trixie has indeed filled a void in my life. Thanks for the compliment

@tatsxxx11 I am sure that rerun is looking down on us, but rerun is a girl not a boy. I can see how people get that mixed up. I had to laugh at the fact you called trixie a little angel, see for halloween she whent as a angel. So you really hit the mark with that one. Thanks for the compliment

@pomtzu the reason why her last family decided to sell her was because apparently she wasnt good with little kids. But my runs a daycare, so there is little kids in our house everyday. She is a sweetheart with them. I am glad to call her my own though. Thanks for the compliment

@lizbud she well eat anything if she can get to it. Of course the cat doesnt like this to much. Thanks for the compliment

@chocolatepuppy thanks for the compliment. It made her happy to know you thought she was cute.

@Snowdrops she most definetely healed me. Thanks for the compliment

@Steve Arnold thanks for the compliment. It was the perfect match