Thread: Hobbit

Hobbit

Hello Hobbit, it's an honor to meet you. I was surprised to read that you're 31 YEARS OLD and you still are very handsome. I'm glad you have a good home and can retire in style. It sounds as if you are a very good natured sweet pony and you deserve to be treated in a good way. My best to you and your family. Congrats on being POTD!

You're an adorable pony Hobbit!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Enchanting Hobbit!

Hi Hobbit! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, your epic cuteness!
    What an honor it is, having a much loved seasoned citizen, an utterly precious pony as our most deserving honoree! As others have said, I can hardly believe you are 31 years young! You still look like a youngster, so handsome, and are clearly still young at heart!
    Everything about you is enchanting, Hobbit, from your mythical name, to your lovely homeland, to your fairy tale existence! It's wonderful knowing that a creature who has given so much to this world, to others, is able to live out his well earned retirement years in the lap of luxury, on gorgeous eight acres of land, with lots and lots of fresh green grass to nibble and rest on, being pampered to pieces! You have earned your regal status, Your Lordship, and I hope today (like every day), you are treated royally by all of your loyal subjects and countless adoring friends and fans! What a beautiful best friend your human has in you, sweetheart, and I hope for you and her/him, many more carefree, peaceful, happy years of shared love and companionship!
    Lots of love to you, precious Hobbit! Please have your person give you a favorite treat, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good day, Hobbit, your lordship! What a handsome gent you are! I like your light mane and tail with your darker coat, and your perfect facial markings! In the first picture, you look very soft to pet. I hope your people will give you some extra pats from me today (or maybe a delicious treat?) to celebrate YOU! Count me as one of your many respectful fans Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you, Sir Hobbit! It is my pleasure and privilege to meet you today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hobbit what a stunning fellow you are!!!

It was certainly a treat to see your sweet pictures and read about you today!!! You are very special indeed!!! What fun it must be having you for a friend. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest. You certainly deserve top honors.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~