Thread: Texas Navi rules

Texas Navi rules

Hi Navi,
    as I said before it's tabby week- and here you are. Not only tabby but also Texan- that seems to add a lot of cattitude (Kiri just asked me how she can become a Texan)
    I am glad to hear you and Rambi have been rescued and instead of being feral you learned how wonderful it is to get dinner and cuddles and love. It is heartwarming to see that you still love each other.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. Time for a long play session- we are very impressed to hear you jump five feet. Even Orion who is an Aby thinks that is just great but we know that in Texas everything is bigger, the cats, the jumps...

Navi

You are so cute; love hearing your life story, and think your cat friend with the sooty nose is cute too! Happy COTD

What a sweet kitty you are! I love the hug you're giving Rambi.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest little Navi, what an adorable tabby girl you are, and your sister Rambi is a gorgeous tuxie too. How wonderful that you came into your Purrrrrson's life just when she needed you most, when she was grieving the loss of her beloved father. I bet he had something to do with you two girls showing up just then! You girls and Meowmie and the rest of the family all share a great love with each other.

You have a great sense of humor and adventure and cattitude, and you are are clearly an excellent conversationalist too. You are quite the athlete, jumping five feet into the air and chasing your toys all around. Then you are the best snuggle bug with your Purrents! A cat of SO many talents, you are!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Navi! And sister Rambi too.. We hope you both and your humans are having a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and feathers to play with and birds to watch and lots of your favorite treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-16-2012 at 04:53 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a great pair of Texas Ladies you are Navi and Rambi and how great is that that you found a FurrEver Home where you coud be together.
    That photo of you arm in arm is so touching you certainly have your Cat Dynamic Duo love down pat.

And you live in the state capital of the Great State of Texas , we are betting that you get a taste of Great BBQ , at east once in a while , all of Ou Owesome Angels just love vacationing in Texas and now they will have two Beautiful Ladies to share Texas Take Out with!!!

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are sending Our Best Shared Two Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Dear Sisters ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Rescues ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats of the Day Rambi ^^ and Navi our lovely Texas Ladies ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow, Navi - what a stunning tabby girl you are. Not a spot of white anywhere that I can see. You'd be a star as a household pet at cat shows, but you look much much happier snuggling with your sister!

Happy COTD and keep on growing, going and talking!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hi Navi, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are a big girl for your age... and still growing I understand. I'm impressed that you can jump five feet. I bet watching you and Rambi playing is fun to watch. That is such a sweet pic of the two of you. I sure am glad you both have a good home and are loved. I hope all of you have many years togethr. Congrats on being COTD!

Navi what a beauty you are!!!

What wonderful pictures of you!!! I can tell you are lots of fun to have around!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. Things are probably not boring with you around, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

dear lady navi

you are a very sweet kitty.. and honoured to have you as cat of ther day for your fuurr people.. honor to you dear navi and enjoy your special day.. pat n diane 20121116.1257

Precious Navi and Rambi too! What a pair of beautiful ladies who came to your mom at just the right time. You three rescued one another! Navi, I agree with Phesina- you are a lady of many talents! I bet you two keep things lively at your house I hope you are having a very special day of celebrating both of you! Happy Cat of the Day, Navi and honorary COTD Rambi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Navi!

Hi Navi! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to dear Rambi, too!
    Oh, what a wonderful way to end my long day, reading all about your happy, fun filled, love drenched, active life, and oh, those pics!!! They are all beautiful, but that one of you snuggling with Rambi is utterly heart melting! Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day of cuddling, purring napping...bird watching, jumping and playing, to fill us in on all the fun goings on at your house! You and Rambi certainly have your Mom and Dad wrapped around those precious paws of yours, and no doubt they're enjoying every minute of their servitude! We can't thank your family enough for rescuing you and Rambi, providing you with the happiest of forever homes. And how well you have repaid your Mommy's caring and compassion, helping to heal her heart after the passing of her Dad..His spirit lives on through you, Navi, in your beautiful sprit, and your birthdays; that's quite a legacy!
    Thanks for the big smiles, sweet baby girl! Hope you and dear Rambi are enjoying your well earned day on center stage, being spoiled rotten! And hopefully that coveted morsel of human food finally falls on the floor!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Navi, and to Rambi too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

12. GASP!!! That is what I said when I saw your face...you sweet, adorable, expressive little face. It fits purrfectly with the lovely story of you and your sister Rambi! (I regret to say I am not "cultural" enough to know of the origin of your names....)

Congratulations (and lots of treats) to our Cat of the Day!! Navi!!!

Naughty Navi!

Oh Navi - you are too cute and funny - lol! I'm happy that you and Rambi live in such a happy loving home...with yummy treats to boot - lol!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you both!

You are an adorable tabby, Navi! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana