Thread: Beautiful Bacon!

Beautiful Bacon!

Dearest Bacon Tiberius Brock MacLeod, what a fine, handsome gentleman you are! We are so glad your family realized you needed to come Home to them. God bless them, and God bless you! You and your family all love each other so very much, and no wonder! You have the Purrrrrfect home now.

What a beautiful Tuxedo kitty you are, with such sweet, wise eyes. You have seen much and learned much. And we don't blame you for not liking the cold weather, after all the time you'd had to live out in it. We hate it too, even though we don't go out in it, but our Meowmie has to and she really hates it!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Bacon! We hope you and your family are celebrating with a whole day full of fun and lovies and special treats, maybe even some from Acropole Pizza and McDonalds!

Last edited by phesina; 11-25-2012 at 01:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Good morning, Bacon Tiberius! I agree with Phesina-- you are a very handsome gentleman and you have such wise eyes. You chose your purr-fect home and now you don't have to deal with the cold weather anymore! Yay! Cassie thinks that 3 AM is an ideal time to caterwaul; wake up, purrents- we need to talk! (I am not a good conversationalist at that early hour, though.) I hope you have a wonderful day of snuggling under the blanket, fun and love with your most caring family! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Bacon Tiberius!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you for sharing your Bacon!

We love waking up to the Cat of the Day and love all of the kitties that are shared here, but were moved to write after seeing Bacon. He reminds both of us of an old vineyard cat named Bluesy, who was feral but also sweet as can be. He lived up at 3000 feet and often had to deal with the snow. Treasure your time with Bacon- he is a special cat!

Hi there, Bacon! I enjoyed reading your story and I'm so glad you finally found the perfect home where you are taken care of and being spoilt. You sure deserve it! It looks like you have had a tough life. I love your thick coat and your sweet nature.

Go get some treats and some cuddles and celebrate your day. I wish you many more happy and healthy years!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Aww, poor little guy hiding under the grill cover! Bless your family for taking you in and getting you all cleaned up and doubling your weight!

I love your wise and dear face, and smile a bit sadly about your love bites with your old dull teeth.

Happy COTD, Bacon, and I hope you have many many happy and healthy years with your family!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

What a great little Cat of the Future Bacon and we are glad that you found your new FurrEver Home.
    And your family will feel so happy that they saved you and Bacon will be so grateful he will repay you many times for being his friend when he needed you the most.

You have such a Great Tuxedo Gentle Cat Bacon and we hope that you will be on Cat General.

We Lucky Second Chance Hotel Cats are sending a Mighty Tuxedo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Especially Mr Scrappy Angel , Scrappy Two and Scrapster , for their fellow Tuxedo Cat of The Day Bodacious Bacon^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Bacon

Was SO happy too see your wee Bacon was chosen as COTD today! So glad he is safe and happy with excellent peeps to love and care for his wonderful , senior self Sounds like a really great cat, the best! Hope ya'll had the greatest day, pets and chin rubs to Mr. Bacon, peace and love from B.C. Canada

Bacon what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed your pictures very much!!! What a wonderful home and family you picked for yourself. Please thank them for sharing you with us today. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Bacon, it's a pleasure to meet you; you're very handsome. After reading the article, I think you are one tough cat to withstand so much cold and face difficult times and still survive. You lucked out when you found your humans and I'm so glad you now have a loving home where you get good care and dont have to worry about anything. Oh yes, So glad you can stay in a warm place. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Brave, beautiful Bacon!

Hi beautiful Bacon! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a dear and gentle soul you are, and as others have commented, I see such wisdom and worldliness in those knowing eyes. Oh, the stories you could tell of the places you've been and the things you've seen!

It's understandable that after so many years of hard living you would be a bit worn and weary, ragged around the edges, and ready for a change! (It's heartbreaking to think you were a mere 3-4lbs when you were found.) But blessedly you found your way (the smell of bacon cooking will do it every time, hehe) to the most caring and loving of forever homes, where for all the days of your life you will never know cold, nor hunger, nor loneliness, ever again!

What an amazing, rags to riches story is yours, Bacon, and how lucky your humans are to have a beautiful best friend in you!
    Thanks so much to your parents for sharing your very special story and lovely photos with us, giving us the great honor of paying to tribute to one tried and tested, true survivor, one most deserving Cat of the Day...EVERY DAY!
    I hope you're enjoying a very special, warm and cozy Cat of the Day bash, beautiful boy, celebrating in high style (KFC?) with furry sib Pilot and your adoring humans!
    Lots of love, warm cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bacon, and to Pilot too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bacon,

It's a pleasure to meet you & read your story. I've always had a special place in my heart for the wanderers
    of the cat world. They depend so much on their wits & the kindness of strangers.Itmakes me happy to know
    that life is behind you now sweetie. Hope you enjoy your special day as our beloved CAT OF THE DAY.
    Happy Holidays to you & new kitty pal Pilot.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

12. Hello Bacon! What a wonderful old man you are and what a wonderful name you bear! You can have my KFC...anytime! My Mickie D burger --- it is all yours!

Very happy Cat of the Day to our Bacon!!

I'm so sorry I almost missed your special day Bacon! I loved hearing your story and am so happy you are living the life you so deserve. It's wonderful that you found your purrson and you are so appreciated. It's so cute that you throughly enjoy being warmed in a cozy bed and you nap on the heating vents. I wish I could see the dirty looks you give when your "staff" has done something out of line! lol. I hope you all had a wonderful day -HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY BACON!!!!