Thread: Huck

Huck

Hi Huck...What a handsome fellow you are. That is an awful way to start your life. But you are very lucky. You found a wonderful
    family to love and care for you. Congratulations on DOTD. Huck, I hope you have a long and wonderful life. You are so pretty. I hope Santa
    will bring you a lot of tennis balls. Have mom give you a big hug for me.

Linda in SC

Oh my Huck, you're beyond cute!!! I love your speckled ear! Thank goodness you were saved off the highway.
    Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Huck, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome spotted boy. Wow! You sure lucked out when you were rescued from the side of an interstate--so very dangerous for you. It's obvious from the article that you are loved and have a good home. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello, Huckleberry Phineas! One look from those brown eyes and I'd be putty in your paws! What can I do for you, sweet boy? I'm with chocolatepuppy- I love your speckled ear And with LHCam- please have your people give you a great big hug (or several) for me! Happy Dog of the Day, Huck!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hey Huck! You are one lucky dog. Cute, too! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Beautiful Huck!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, and belated happy "Gotcha Day" and Thanksgiving Day wishes as well, Huckleberry Phineas, aka "Huck!" What a great name, and so befitting your looks/breed, your lifestyle, your lovely area of the country! You are one handsome, heart melter of a Hound, Huck, and as cassiesmom has said, one look into those big, beautiful brown eyes and I'd be a goner, too!

What a frightening start you had at life, Huck. I shudder to think how on earth an EIGHT WEEK old puppy came to find himself wandering the Interstate, what might have happened to you had your family not found you! But thankfully, miraculously, you were rescued in time, and the rest, as they say, is happy history! What a wonderful addition you are to your family, Huck! They are so very lucky to have a joyful, life loving furkid, a loyal and loving best friend for life, in you! No doubt yesterday, Thanksgiving Day, they counted among their many blessings the day they welcomed you into their home and heart, the gift of you!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your very special, heartwarming story and lovely photos with us all! What a treat it was meeting you today, Huck, having the chance to honor you for being the very special boy that you are! Wishing for you a fun and love filled Dog of the Day celebration, and many, many more happy years with your wonderful family! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, hugs, kisses and belly rubs to you, beautiful Huck!
    P.S...Continued success in flyball...I just know you and the Pawmetto Pack are going to shine on the course, and bring home "the gold!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Huck,

It's a real pleasure to meet such a special boy as you. I love the special joy you show in all that you do.
    I also love your zest for life. What a sweet boy you are. Big congratulations on being chosen for honors
    today as our DOG OF THE DAY.Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses Huck.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hansome Boy !

I just love the spottles and speckles and patches !

Wonderful Boy with a bad start and whole fantastic life ahead of you !

Much loved !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Happy DOTD!

I am loving those speckled ears! What a cute fella!