Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member of the family.... welcome Milo! New pics!!

Oh my GOODNESS Jen...he is ADORABLE!!! What a sweetie.

Awwwwwww!!! He's just darling!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable little guy! He has figured out that your computer is for sits (and sleeps) because it's made of warm! How precious!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I love that sweet face!!!!! I haven't had a kitten in almost 4 yrs...they are so cute when they are tiny. Congrats on your new addition!

Milo is growing by leaps and bounds!!! He is now over 3 months old and has the energy of a 3-4 year old child.... just run, run, run, go, go, go all the darn time, lol. He's is running loops around the room he is in. Dragging everything across the room, under the bed, and then of course running over our faces in the middle of the nght. He is a HANDFUL!!! And just loves the laptop. He plays iTunes more than I do, and I don't know how he gets it to come on, lol.

Still not sure whether I'm going to keep him or foster him. My others are NOT pleased. Pooping outside the box. Being miserable in general. I have prozac from the vet for them, but it's not really doing too much, unless it's like with humans, and it has to be used long term to see a favorable outcome??

I'd love to keep him, just not sure of the repercussions. And soiling the house again is not what I had in mind.

I do have a shelter that I foster through, so I have contacted her. I've done his first distemper shot, he needs his rabies, then he can go into the adoption center if I decide to go that route. Just not sure. He sure is fun, but the negatives kinda outweigh the positives at the moment. I like a nice peaceful household. The pooping and peeing outside the box again has to be stopped! UGH!!!
    '