Thread: Fuego!!!

Fuego!!!

You're a handsome betta Fuego!!! It seems you're a smart little guy too! I love bettas and have a few. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I've never seen an orange Betta and you are beautiful, Fuego! Bubble nests do signify a happy, healthy Betta and aren't you glad your devoted guardian knew this and put you back in your comfort zone of the smaller tank. Hope you have a very bubbly, flaring, happy POTD and enjoy many years with your person!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Fabulous Fuego!

Hi Fuego! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful, fiery Betta boy you are, Fuego! Your fins are amazing, and I can only imagine how much more stunning when you flare! I was so touched reading about your move to the big tank, your observant guardian finding you no longer blowing your glorious bubble nest, realizing you're weren't so happy with your spacious, deluxe accommodations after all. But happily all it took was a move back to your comfy, cozy, familiar quarters and ahhhh....bubbles once more! I've been mom to a few Bettas in my life, and couldn't agree more with your human...you're beautiful, fascinating, a joy to watch, and yes, very, very cool!
    Congratulations on being crowned our very special and most deserving "top pet," beautiful boy! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, stunning Fuego, following a certain finger around, enjoying a few extra treats and lots of love! Long and happy life to you, beautiful boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fuego what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed your pictures very much. You certainly look happy in your bubble nest. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I bet you are a great best friend. Enjoy your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~