Thread: Lord Thorton the Noble Cat!!!

Lord Thorton the Noble Cat!!!

You are such a great looking Cat Lord Thorton we just love that photograph of you sitting in your car waiting for your driver to take you around to al the sites!!
    I think that you may be first Cat of the Day from South Africa , although I could be wrong.

You ceratinly are one photographic Cat Lord Thorton , a truly handsome fellow!!!

We Found Hotel Cats all are sending ou royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSS To Our Newest Cat of the Day Lordly Lord Thorton^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Thorny in South Africa, YES, You are adorable!! What a handsome beautiful boy you are! You sound so loving and sweet and I can tell you are loved by all. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Your Lordship, how utterly distinguished-looking and handsome you are! Anyone can tell you are born to the nobility. I'd love to see you boxing with your scratching post and to rub your tum-tum and hear you purring like a motor boat.. what a treat for your family you are! And how sweet that your Grandpawpie sings "Soft Kitty" to you when you need a song to lift your spirit? Clearly you have the most wonderful home and you and your family share a whole lot of love.

Congratulations, dearest Lord Thornton, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and the whole family are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Good day, regal Lord Thornton!

I would like to introduce my feline Lord Thornton (more affectionately known as Thorny) Oh just look at him, isn't he adorable!

He's a very loving ball of fur but independent to boot! He has an amazing personality, almost human. He knows what he wants, when he wants it and has no problem letting you know when something is not going his way. His eyes are a beautiful ice blue. He loves to have his tummy rubbed and when you do he purrs loud like a little motor boat. He looks like a puffed up little boxer when he sits on his hind legs and releases all his tensions on the scratching post. He is the man of the house seeing as he has my father wrapped around his little paw. How many kitties do you know have the song soft kitty from the Big Bang Theory sung to them by their Grandad when they are under the weather? He is not a pet to us, he is one of the family!!
    How do you do, beautiful Lord Thornton! You are magnificent! What a wonderful fluffy coat you have; it looks so very soft to pet! And yes, your eyes are a perfect blue! I would be delighted to give you some gentle tummy rubs today! And I agree with Catmandu - in the first photo you look like you're just waiting for your driver to take you everywhere you wish to go. I can just tell who's in charge at your house and that's YOU! As it should be I would be honored to respond to your every request! Happy Cat of the Day to you, adorable, independent, loving Lord Thornton!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stunning Lord Thornton!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Lord Thornton! Handsome, stunning, regal, adorable, precious beyond words...there aren't enough adjectives worthy of your everythingness! Your thick, long, cream colored, those amazing *ice blue* eyes, are magnificent! But under all of that beauteousness lies a heart of gold, and that's what sealed the deal for me (along with that shot of you riding on the dashboard)! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your bio., Thorny; all about the happy, carefree life you're living there in beautiful South Africa, how much your family loves and adores you! (Grandpas, especially singing ones, are the best!) You truly one one of the family, and your humans so very lucky to have a best friend, a beautiful furkid, in you!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Thorny, being spoiled royally, treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and belly rubs to you, beautiful Thorny!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-23-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Here's to Lord Thorton! Lord of all he sees. I can just imagine your motor boat purr...it must be a wonderous thing to hear!

And of course I must say...What beautiful blue eyes you have!! Lord Thorton!! Cat of the Day!!

Lord Thorton what a stunning fellow you are!!!

How honored we mere humans are to be allowed to see your gorgeous pictures today. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being royally spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Lord Thorton,

Wowser, what a handsome fellow you are sweetie.I love your beautiful coloring and
    your soft blue eyes. I see how anyone would bow to your slightest wish. Congrats on being
    our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long & happy life with your family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy COTD!

Ohhhhhhh, what a sweet face...takes my breath away!