Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello, Rikki!

Hello, Rikki!

He doesn't meow, he chirps. But in the end, he's a big snuggle pussy; smart, funny and the most beautiful cat I have ever seen. ... He's my big baby boy.
    Good morning, most handsome Rikki! You look very regal in your first photo and the last one, the one of you peeking out from the box, made me laugh right out loud! What a beautiful, fluffy guy you are with your four sweet white feeties! And busy, too -- posing for the camera, taking up the chair at the computer desk, sharing your person's pillow for sleep; and being smart and affectionate and sweet! Could you please have your person give you oodles of kisses, tummy and chin rubs and big hugs for me today. Happy Cat of the Day to you, regal Sir Rikki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rikki typifies everything that I love about Maine coons. All cats are special, but they are more special than most!

Rikki in a box!

Love that last photo of you best, what a handsome boy you are! Isn't it funny that a big kitty like a Maine Coon only chirps a tiny voice out! That is so cute. Happy holidays to you, and happy COTD.

Rikki, you look like my MC lookalike Peanut, but twice his size! What a great big handsome boy you are.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

We just love that photograph of you Rikki, hiding in that cardboard box peering out at the world.That is so funny that just your eyes are showing.
    You are such a Great Big MagnfiCat Rikki , a huge bundle of love joy and fun.

There is so much love in such a Big Cat that it just has to come out.
    My Mikey Fluffy Tail is putting on weight, he is up to 18 pounds , but pure bred Maine Coon he isn't

My Ragnar Guftason Angel and Mikey and Monroe Fluffy Tails are all sending thier Maine Coon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Gentle Giant and All Around Wonder Cat Rikki!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Rikki, What a handsome big boy you are! I would love to snuggle with you! I smiled as I read the article about you--big, sweet, friendly, cuddly, bedfella. What a great cat! It is obvious that you are loved and have a good home. I hope you all have many more years together. You're just beautiful! I miss having a cat; my Luke died Aug 2012 and he was a big handsome boy at one time weighing 22. Back to you, you certainly are a striking good looking cat. Congrats on being COTD!

Wow, Rikki! You are such a regal cat. We bow and would at any time kiss your royal scepter
    Have a great day today

Dearest Rikki, what an utterly stunning, gorgeous, handsome, fine specimen of a Maine Coon Cat you are.. 28 pounds of wonderfulness! No wonder you and your Purrrrrson love each other so very much.

That is so nice that he/she can always keep tabs on you by the sounds you make that are audible through the house. I'd love to hear that chirp of yours!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Rikki! We hope you and your Purrrrson are celebrating in style, with lots of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats, maybe even some tuna and another special toy.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome boy!

Rikki is magnificent! And he's one very big boy! I can relate to the chirping; my Maine Coon (Little Bear -- aka His Majesty, cat of the day on 2/6/2010) makes all kinds of funny noises and only rarely meows. Maine Coons are a totally addictive breed; affectionate puppy-cats.

Rikki what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. The one of you peeking at us out of the hole in the box made me chuckle out loud. What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. You remind me of of my Rainbow Bridge, heart kitty, Leonardo. He was a big fluffy, snoring love bug like you. I still miss his snore. I hope you and your human have many many years of fun, love and adventures together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Rikki I would love to put my arms around you and give you a big cuddle! What a wonderful, warm, gorgeous big fluffy boy you are - and you chirp! Congratulations on being COTD, Rikki - you truly are the Main Coon "Gentle Giant".
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Ravishing Rikki!

Greetings Rikki! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful baby boy!
    What an irresistible hunk of feline pulchritude you are, Rikki, and at a stunning 28 pounds, so much kitty to love! As phesina has said, you are the ultimate Maine Coon, a gentle giant of a lover boy snuggle puss, and just as beautiful inside as out! (Though I must say, I've never heard ANY kitty burp!) Oh yes, you are one extra special kitty, Rikki, and it's no surprise to hear of your loyal and loving following! (Won't the folks at the vet's office be excited when they hear you've been crowned "top cat!" And as much as your human loves you, I have no doubt that you love her/him every bit as much back! What a team!
    Thank you so much, Rikki, for ending my day with a BIG Rikki sized smile! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, being treated to all your BIG heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, cheek kisses, belly rubs and chin skritches to you, beautiful Rikki! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rikki, You are such a big, handsome MC. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Quote Originally Posted by gstradtman View Post
    Rikki typifies everything that I love about Maine coons. All cats are special, but they are more special than most!
    They are aren't they.....too smart for their own good...lol!!

You are absolutely right.....thank you....