Thread: Adorable Zacky

Adorable Zacky

Zacky what an adorable baby you are!!!

I loved seeing your precious pictures. You have me smiling from ear to ear!!! I can see why your loving human is so happy. It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope you and your entire family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Zacky!

Hi Zacky! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful Peach faced Lovebird you are; your rainbow of colors is simply stunning! But oh my gosh, how precious is that pic of you as a featherless baby! What a lucky soul your human is, having a best feathered friend in you, bringing so much happiness to her days with your joyful song, your beauty, your loving spirit! And no need to feel jealous of sister Hope..I have a feeling your Mommy has more than enough love to go around!
    Thanks for brightening my dark and gloomy day with your beautiful colors and heart warming story, Zacky! Wishing that you and Hope, Merlin and Jack, all enjoy a very special day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love and cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Zacky, and to Hope and Merlin and Jack, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're gorgeous Zacky! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla