Thread: Elmeri from Finland

Elmeri from Finland

Hello little boy- I love how you look up as if you had to ask for some treats - or some lovings- very urgently. Whatever it is it will be delivered because who could resist your cute cute face? You are a very handsome young man, with your cream colored tabby coat and all of us now dream of you coming to waked us up with your cold kitten noise.
    Have a greta day today- and congratulations!

Elmeri

Well of course he is a sweet cat, he's an Orangie; they have been known to have great dispositions. What a cute baby he is! Happy COTD to you; have a wonderful long life with Elli!

You are a very special Kitten Elmeri a little bundle of Furry Love who brightens the whole world around him with your Kitten antics , your purr and of course your love for your best friend Eli.
    You are just about the sweetest little owesome Orange Kitten we have seen in quie some time Elmeri.

You look quite a bit like My Dear Michael Angel when he was a little wonder Kitten, and we prya that you have the life that Michael had living past 20 years , and active until his becoming an Angel.

Michael Angel, My Porch Cat Angels, Miquelito and Mikey and Monroe Fluffy Tails all are sending their shower of Orange Love and a Graet Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To a Dear Sweet Little Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day Electric Elmeri!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My name is Elli, and this is my kitten Elmeri! He is no fancy kind, just a regular cat, but he is very special to me. He is playful and lovely. He is so sweet when he comes to bed in the morning and starts to purr and push on my cheeks, it makes my whole day much better. There is nothing like kitten love to start the day off right!

Elmeri is friendly and he lets you pet him, unlike some other cats. He loves to play with everything that moves and he is running very much whenever he gets the chance. He hates being outside the house. He loves to sleep all day and eat, and play a lot. And I love him!

Awww, Elmeri! What an adorable, precious kitten you are! And a "creamsicle" color, too--- how handsome! It sounds like your days are very busy; starting with sharing some kitten love with Elli, on to playing with anything and everything, having something to eat, and taking a nap. All the while being adorable, sweet and cute! Purr-fect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Elmeri!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest little Elmeri, what an utterly adorable tiny little baby boy you are! What a nice, wonderful thing you do, waking your Purrrson Elli up every morning with purrs and cheek-pushes. What a delightful way for him/her to start the day! And you have the sweetest little face and sweetest Purrrsonality too!.. full of energy and full of fun, and then it's time for a rest with sweet kitty-dreams. You have a wonderful home, full of love. You are very wise not to go outside from it! Much nicer and safer indoors.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling little Elmeri! We hope you and Elli are having a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-19-2012 at 03:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Elmeri what an adorable little bundle of fun you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. I am still smiling!!! It must be wonderful having you for a best friend. Please thank Elli for sharing you with us. I hope you are both having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you know it was only in the early 1900's that pink became a color associated with girls? I don't know why because PINK looks so good on you! What an adorable, irresistible face.....the big pink ears...the delicate pink nose...and the expression..."do you love me as much as I love you??"

Congrats to our Cat of the Day!! Elmeri!!!

Hi Elmeri in Finland! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy, and to your proud person Elli, too!
    What an adorable, wide eyed, Creamsicle kitty you are, so sweet I could eat you up! As Elli says, nothing beats waking up to a big dose of kitty love...the feel of soft fur against your cheek, those dulcet purrs. Now that's my idea of heaven! And what a heavenly life you're living, being loved and cherished so completely by your devoted human, sleeping, eating and playing the day away in the safety of your home! (I hear the great outdoors is greatly overrated! No need to venture far when all you need and want is right beneath your nose, right Elmeri? You're a beautiful burst of sunshine, Elmeri, a source of never ending joy, and Elli so very lucky to have a best friend for life, in you!

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, beautiful boy! I know it's nighttime in Finland now, that you're probably snuggled up with your Mommy having happy dreams. But tomorrow, when you wake up, carry on with a 2nd day of celebration (you deserve at least 2), being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Elmeri! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my gosh Elmeri, you're too cute! Congrats on being COTD! I hope it was a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh my goodness! Elmeri you remind me of another orange kitten here who was named Radar because of his big ears - he could pick up many signals! I hope you hear many words of love and especially the words "treat" and "food"! Happy COTD beautiful boy!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda