Thread: Bailey!!!

Bailey!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Bailey and congrats on being DOTD! You're such a pretty little girl and it sounds like you have a lot of friends!
    I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

ooooh, Sweet Baby Girl, you are just precious! Hello little Bailey, what a darling girl you are! I love chi's!! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your cute photos. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Adorable Bailey!

Hi Bailey! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    What a star in your cap, nabbing Turkey Day honors! Oh, could you be any more precious??? Your photo spread has my entire self melted into a puddle of mush! That shot of you sleeping with your paws put together in prayer is beyond heart melting! You're a traffic stopper for sure, Bailey, and it's no big surprise to hear that everyone who crosses your path falls hopelessly, helplessly in love! Today on this special day of thanks, I'm sure you're people are giving EXTRA thanks for having a furkid as sweet and loving and precious as you in their lives!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pup! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, and to you and your entire family, a very Happy Thanksgiving!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bailey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Dog of the Day to you, Bailey. Happy Turkey day also!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Happy Girl !

Hi Bailey !!

You are a happy girl and so loved !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/