Thread: Could use a hug?

Could use a hug?

Bleh. I feel kinda sad and crappy. I'm not looking for sympathy, I guess just someone to listen to me and maybe talk to me. My boyfriend and I had a huge fight and I asked him to leave. We haven't officially broken up but I really need to think about it. We've been dating for almost 3 years and I honestly though I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. I feel beyond low right now. Any friends I had were his friends so he is off living with them I assume having a blast. I now have no one. No boyfriend, no friends. No one to talk to. Just Clover.

I just wish I knew how I'm such a horrible person that no one wants to care about or be friends with? Honestly, I wish someone would tell me! I would like to change. Just recently I stopped hanging out with my group of friends. They talked crap about me behind my back. Mean stuff. Are there no adults out there that act their age?

-end vent/pitty party.

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

HUGZ

How about a big bear hug? You have to keep looking. I have some good friends now. I do need more. They all have their mates and I'm without, so sometimes I am lonely too. But I do occasionally do things with them.

Cats are good for cuddling and we have a good relationship but it is so not the same. (I can hear the laughter now)

I'm working on acquiring a few new friends of the other nature.

See my post in Dog House for a sad story. for me at my former boss.

Let's start a hug chain.

HUGZ
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Aww, sending you hugs! You are a good person, and deserve to be treated better. We love you, remember that part, okay? Give Clover a bellyrub - that resulting goofy upside down grin has gotta make you smile at least a little!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks. Clover always makes me smile and feel a little better. Since she is a shared dog between me and him I was worried he'd try to take her. I would die. I think he at least knows that and didn't ask for her. (either that or he knows he'd never take care of her or walk her) He said he'd never take her from me. But his friend said he had a dream before that we broke up and they came back and stole Clover out of the yard...

i am so sorry to hear you feel so down, it is a feeling everyone knows from time to time and it really hurts i know that for sure, nothing much can change how you are feeling, but just wanted to let you know i understand and feel for you,i hope you start to feel happier and i am sure you are not a person that no-one cares about ,in fact i know you are not, because we at PT do care, and i am on the other side of the world, give clover lots of pats and hugs and reap back the love clover will give you in return, sending you GIANT HUGS.take care.

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

If he ever tried to steal Clover, he'd have the wrath of a thousand Pet Talkers descend on him! And you can tell him I said so! And you guys ARE within driving distance - it's a long drive, 11 1/2 hours, but we have driven longer than that in one stretch!
    I've Been Frosted

Haha thanks Karen

I have been talking to his best friend's girlfriend. They would hang out a lot so I talk to her when she's here. She's nice. However she told someone from the ex-group I hang out with. I really don't like this person and they don't like me. She spreads lies about people and is a gossip. I really wanted to keep this to myself. The girl didn't know not to tell this other one, she thought we were still friends. I don't blame her but I wish she had asked first. Of all people this person is the ONE person I wouldn't want to know. I feel like she is happy I'm in pain. She was always pretty mean to me.

It's annoying cause I just want to go to my boyfriend and be like hey this just happened...then I realize oh, yeah. He's gone. I wish I had people to hang out with to make me forget about my problems. He has it so much easier. Him mom cooks him delicious meals all the time and I have garbage in my fridge. I eat the same thing all the time cause I can't afford good food.

I really wish I lived closer to you guys so I could actually meet up sometimes.

Many hugs from Pennsylvania. It will get better. Either you will both sit back and think about what was said and make positive changes.... or you will break up and find someone awesome. Good things will come from how low you feel now.

When you get over the grief of the loss, then work on being ok by yourself. Embrace your pets and the time you have with them. You'll feel better about yourself soon and you'll then be able to get out and find yourself some quality friends to spend time with. I prefer quality friends to quantity. Sending you a big hug.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Sorry to hear all of this, hope things will work out for you. I have a really comfy couch if you ever feel like visiting Utah again.