Thread: 2012 Bowmanville Santa Claus Parade

Hybrid View

2012 Bowmanville Santa Claus Parade

First of 99 pictures I took today at the 51st Bowmanville Santa Claus Parade.It was a nice day,a little cloudy then sunny,around 45-46F.Mom went again this year,Marlene came down with Shannon,her friend Jamie and Brandyn and Samantha.I am dedicating these pictures in memory of Terry(Daisy and Delilah),she always loved the pictures I would show from the parades and would give lovely comments about them.#1-4:Clarington Emergency Fire Services including Aerial1,Fire Mascot Sparky riding in an ATV and Clarington Fire Chief's car with parade announcer Kevin Anyan,#5-1970's Police Car,#6&7-Parade Banner,#8-Bowmanville Santa Claus Parade Committee Float,#9&10-Branch#178 Royal Canadian Legion Pipe Band and Color Party.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Barry, your weather was just a little cooler than it was here, we had a sunny day in the low 50s F, a nice night for the Chicago Magnificent Mile lighting tonight. Sure sign that the holidays are on the way- Barry has posted parade pictures!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

#11-#20

#11&12-Tigers,#13-John O'Toole- Provincial Parliament Representative-Durham East,#14-Sheep,#15-#17-Clarington Concert Band,#18-Grey Kittens,#19-Clarington project,#20-Look At Frosty Go-The Bennett Family & Friends.

#21-#30

#21-#25-Look At Frosty Go-The Bennett Family and Friends,#26-#30-And Puppy Dog Tails Dog and Cat Grooming Salon.

#31-#40

#31-#36:And Puppy Dog Tails Dog and Cat Grooming Salon,#37&38-One Starry Night...Great Joy-Knox Christian School,#39-Cobourg Legion Pipe Band,#40-Cruella Deville and Dalmations.

#41-#50

#41-#43:Snow Miser-Teens 4 Teens Food,Toy and Clothing Drive,#44-Pirates Of The Caribbean,#45-Bowmanville High School Band,#46&#47-Twas The Knights Before Christmas-Kinsmen Club of Bowmanville,#48&#49-1928 Model A Ford Roadster-Bill & Fran Andrew,#50-Kendal Fife And Drum Band.

#51-#60

#51-Harry Potter and Hogwarts Classmates,#52-#57-Therepeutic Paws Of Canada,#58-#60-Ontario Street Public School Christmas Locomotive-Grade 3 students and parents.