Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show us your house!

Show us your house!

Show us your house!
    I will start with mine: you will see the front outside, the hall, livingroom, library and kitchen

FRONT

HALL

LIVINGROOM

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

LIBRARY

KITCHEN

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Outside pics only!!!! The inside is very well lived in! It's an L-shaped rancher with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, mud/laundry room. family room, living room,. dining room, and kitchen. Also a pic of my back yard after a light snow.

M&I - your house is beautiful!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front street view.JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	754.4 KB 
ID:	55380   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front side.JPG 
Views:	156 
Size:	969.7 KB 
ID:	55381   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back yard.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	956.8 KB 
ID:	55382  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

our very modest little cottage, stoneyhill cottage to be exact, named after my grandfathers farm in scotland, only one bathroom, moderate size kitchen ,open plan living and dining ,upstairs we have one large bedroom ours, and the other smaller one we have put a wall up and made it in to two small rooms.and we have raised two children here, so often the house has been full with four people at a modest 80 sq feet, we have not had a lot of room, but we have lived here for over 30 yrs, originally it was built just for my son and i and there was plenty of room,so it has been well and truly lived in, we did re-decorate all the rooms, some years back, but it could well do with it again.

in the summertime i have lovely hanging baskets full of flowers called impatients ,it looks rather prettier then, and we now have an outdoor courtyard to the side of the house, which is great, my lil ellie and ash are buried there.

lovely to see the other two houses.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I live in a condo, nothing too exciting about that... you all are making me really want a house though! Soon............. I hope.

facebook

I love seeing peoples homes!
    Lut, I love how nearly every picture of your house has a welcoming place for the kitties to be.

Here is my soon-to-be home sweet home. No inside photos yet, as we are in a major state of remodeling. We are nearly finished, though, with move-in date at the end of this month. I know it isn't much, but its my first place with my roommate, and it came with a free peacock, so I certainly can't complain! Built in the 1890s and located smack dab in the middle of nowhere. The majority of our neighbors are these lovely ladies:

I love to see pictures of other peoples' homes; nice idea for a thread!

You live in a beautiful home, Lut; love your kitchen!

Need to take pictures of my apartment the next days and show them.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Lut, I love how nearly every picture of your house has a welcoming place for the kitties to be.
    Of course, this a catfriendly house

Beautiful homes. Mine isn't worth looking at right now

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Everyone's house is really cool! I too, love seeing everyone's homes - than again this is coming from the person who looks at Real Estate for F-U-N. Especially Rural real-estate. But really, everyone's houses are so cute. Love them all

Casper, SOO jealous of where you live!! The middle of nowhere is where it's at.

I don't have any pictures of the Front of my house. But I got one recently of what the STATE of my backyard is currently...thank you Hurricane Sandy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I put the christmas decorations up today so i figured it was a good time to take pics for this thread. Sorry I didn't think to take pics earlier so I got the pics of the outside and the yard from google earth too dark to take pics. It's a roughly 1500 sq ft house on almost 1/2 acre. It's not super fancy but we like it.

This is the living room the front door is next to the photo on the right, I'm standing on the stairs to take the pic

My (lemon) kitchen that's a mess as usual

The family room down a couple of steps from the kitchen. The yellow tablecloth is where my "art studio" is ha ha it's convenient to watch tv while painting though

There are 2 dog beds the one in the corner is where their toybox is too. Behind this wall is a bathroom with a laundry room attached, the laundry room is now the "dog room" where they stay while we're not home and the washer and dryer are in the garage, which is on the other side of the laundry/bathroom.

View from family room to kitchen

The stairs are right off the front door, up here are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms....one big bedroom and 2 tiny ones, one of the bathrooms is in the big bedroom (the one we use of course). Sorry no pics of the bedrooms

Here's our house!

Front yard/house:

Backyard (2.98 acres, I'm sure that includes the front yard as well)

Back of our backyard property, which is right by a turnpike/interstate -

Dining room/seating area, it's not very big but it works well!

Living room:

It's not a big house, but it's perfect for just the two of us..... and Ryder. We plan on living here for a couple more years then we will want a bigger house, bigger land/property!
    Last edited by CountryWolf07; 11-27-2012 at 08:18 PM.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I live in a two bedroom mobile home, here is the inside:

Here is the kitchen

Living room

2nd bedroom (computer room)

Hallway

Bedroom

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Aww you all have such lovely warm inviting homes, thanks for sharing, loving seeing them all.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Since I'm pretty new here I wasn't sure whether or not to answer this thread, but I have mostly finished the decorations so decided to give it a shot anyway. I live at the edge of a little town of 5,000 in rural Iowa. These are outdoor shots of the front of the house before and after our big snowstorm of a couple of days ago.

Inside pictures follow this post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	day 1 copy.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	968.5 KB 
ID:	55624   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	day 2 copy.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	647.1 KB 
ID:	55625   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	day 3 copy.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	784.7 KB 
ID:	55626   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	night copy.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	952.4 KB 
ID:	55627   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	night 3 copy.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	544.9 KB 
ID:	55628