Thread: Show us your house!

Hybrid View

Show us your house!

Show us your house!
    I will start with mine: you will see the front outside, the hall, livingroom, library and kitchen

FRONT

HALL

LIVINGROOM

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

LIBRARY

KITCHEN

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Outside pics only!!!! The inside is very well lived in! It's an L-shaped rancher with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, mud/laundry room. family room, living room,. dining room, and kitchen. Also a pic of my back yard after a light snow.

M&I - your house is beautiful!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front street view.JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	754.4 KB 
ID:	55380   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front side.JPG 
Views:	156 
Size:	969.7 KB 
ID:	55381   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back yard.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	956.8 KB 
ID:	55382  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

our very modest little cottage, stoneyhill cottage to be exact, named after my grandfathers farm in scotland, only one bathroom, moderate size kitchen ,open plan living and dining ,upstairs we have one large bedroom ours, and the other smaller one we have put a wall up and made it in to two small rooms.and we have raised two children here, so often the house has been full with four people at a modest 80 sq feet, we have not had a lot of room, but we have lived here for over 30 yrs, originally it was built just for my son and i and there was plenty of room,so it has been well and truly lived in, we did re-decorate all the rooms, some years back, but it could well do with it again.

in the summertime i have lovely hanging baskets full of flowers called impatients ,it looks rather prettier then, and we now have an outdoor courtyard to the side of the house, which is great, my lil ellie and ash are buried there.

lovely to see the other two houses.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I live in a condo, nothing too exciting about that... you all are making me really want a house though! Soon............. I hope.

facebook

I love seeing peoples homes!
    Lut, I love how nearly every picture of your house has a welcoming place for the kitties to be.

Here is my soon-to-be home sweet home. No inside photos yet, as we are in a major state of remodeling. We are nearly finished, though, with move-in date at the end of this month. I know it isn't much, but its my first place with my roommate, and it came with a free peacock, so I certainly can't complain! Built in the 1890s and located smack dab in the middle of nowhere. The majority of our neighbors are these lovely ladies: