Thread: Time Machine?

Time Machine?

Lately, I have been thinking about the future. Mainly about stupid things and people that I really want to see what happens to them later on in life.

I want a time machine.

There are a few things that I want to see - Honey boo-boo grown up, the country and what the economics will be in four years, who shot JFK and to follow Amelia Earhart on her last trip.

Nothing earthshaking, just idle curiosity.

If you had a time machine where would you go? Forward, backward and what or where would you go/do?
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Too many people and places to list! Oh, the possibilities! I'd love to travel to the future to see when faster-than-light travel has been invented, visit colonies on other planets perhaps, go back and see what various countries of my ancestors were like hundreds of years ago - including this one, just so much I'd like to do! And save the dod from extinction, and keep the kakapo and other on-the-brink species from becoming so critically endangered, and that's not even world-changing events like preventing Franz-Joseph from backing down that alleyway ... etc., etc.
    I've Been Frosted