Thread: can't post pictures

can't post pictures

The site I use for uploading is going through an update so can't post pictures,they are (fileden)totally redoing everything and I will have upload most of my my pictures again,I may only upload ones I have had on her since my computer was repaired in Mid December of last year.We all are fine,baking all week in the hot weather staying cool inside,up in the 90's,feeling over a 100 so not walking Heidi this afternoon,maybe tomorrow morning.I hope to beck soon depending on when Fileden gets back online ,very frustrating.Thunderstorms possible tonight,most likely tomorrow,break in the humidity by Saturday.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

You can always create an album under your profile here on Pet Talk!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm having the same issue. I want to post a picture of Charlotte but it won't let me. I don't think it's your filden. I'm pretty sure the issue is with PT. I've done everything Karen told me to do (delete caches, etc.) to no avail. At least I know I'm not the only one having problems.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!