Thread: Terrific Trigger!

Hybrid View

Terrific Trigger!

Hi Trigger, you beautiful bunny boy! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    You are just too, too cute for words, Trigger! Your photos, especially your close-up, having me beaming from ear to ear! Speaking of ears, yours are the best...love them in helicopter mode!

I can't imagine how anyone could abuse a sweet, defenseless animal, but thankfully you found your way into rescue, and into the loving arms of a forever family, a seasoned bunny family, who will cherish you and love you all the days of your life! We can't blame you for being a bit skittish at first, as you settle into your new life and get acquainted with your person. But already you've made great strides, learning to trust, and I have no doubt with time you will grow into the most confident bunny on earth! Great thanks to your person for going the rescue route, giving one most deserving bunny a 2nd chance at happiness!!!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet bunny boy! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, being pampered to pieces and loved to bits by your proud person!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Trigger!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Trigger what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your adorable pictures!!! They certainly brought a big smile to my face today. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. It must be lots of fun having you as a best friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trigger, sweet bunny guy! I would be happy to adore you while you are sitting on top of your hutch -- or anywhere else! You're so handsome with your two-color coat; I'll bet it is very soft to pet! and of course, your terrific ears which you now permit your person to pet! I can tell you are getting more comfortable in your new home. How wonderful! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, handsome bunny Trigger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678