Thread: Dog Show ahead... nervous

Dog Show ahead... nervous

we have a dog show this next weekend.. I'm a bit nervous haha.. it's been a while since the last one I went to..
    now it will be Zelda's turn.. I don't think she's completely ready for it.. but it's a kinda let's see how she does and have fun.. she went to doggy day care to socialize with other dogs.. strange dogs.. so she didn't got spooked so easily..

she walks ok now.. she did not tolerated the leash at all.. and she poses ok.. but for like 2 secs.. she has the attention span of a fly..

I was really caught off guard with it being too soon.. and me not properly train her way before.. but oh well.. just being there will be fun.. if she wins anything it 'd be a plus.. if not.. it would be just as fun..

I'm nervous.. I feel butterflies.. hahahaha

and I need a nanny :P .. I can take my kid with no prob but can't take baby.. and my folks are going out of town.. :/ .. I might have to beg the inlaws.. lol..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

How exciting! Of course you are nervous, but this is a GOOD kind of nervous. Best wishes for you, Isabel, and for Zelda!

today was a great day

Zelda was good.. could have been better... but we were soooooo tired... it just got back on time and we ended up going so late...

thankfully I had my bro there to take care of the kiddos.. but we all starved .. (well not really.. they did have cookies and sandwiches and stuff to drink.. but nothing formal)

I'll post pics later tomorrow.. I'm beaten.. and the pics are not that great.. my kid took em .. haha.. my bro took a few too.. but are also blurry :P anyway I appreciate the intention

oh.. of course.. the great news.. Zelda took breed.. haha of course as she was the only one :P .. then took 1st at juniors.. and reserve on group.. yay!!!.. really nice for he first time.. wish us luck for tomorrow
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

Good luck for tomorrow!
    I've Been Frosted

Hope you are having a great time today!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

well... today totally sucked.. hahaha..

we arrived 3 min too late .. literally... today my bro wasn't able to help with the kids so by the time everyone got packed and ready to go, unpacked and ran through the parking lot to arrive.. the group was leaving the ring

we could have gotten the same results as yesterday.. maybe except the group placing as another dog that didn't compete yesterday arrived today.. and he was a special.. so he'd probably pushed us down a spot..

I'm sad cause there goes a wasted point .. but overall we had a good time.. and it was good a 1st time show with Zelda.. can't wait for the next.. unfortunately they are usually annually..

I'll post pics tomorrow my feet are killing me right now

notes-to-my-husband blog

Just catching up, good job yesterday! Sorry today didn't work out but hey, now you have your first one done! And overall it went well. HOORAY!

not as many pics as I would have liked but my batteries died .. thought I had charged them but didn't.. and some are way way blurry.. but you'll get the idea

first a couple doggies that were there

continued....

notes-to-my-husband blog

while we waited...

and waited..

continued...

notes-to-my-husband blog

a herding demo

Zelda doing pilates.. haha.. she stretched but stayed like this for sooo long before either laying down or standing back up again

waiting to go in for juniors

fixing the legs

in for breed

after taking breed.. my kid was so proud he got to take this pic.. haha

continued....

notes-to-my-husband blog

as we were going for juniors

and winning

going for group

being judged

super blurry but taking 2nd in group (or reserve as you might also call it)

my kid was so happy as you can see

a final pic with the judge (please ignore me.. lol)

notes-to-my-husband blog

It looks like you had no reason to be nervous, afterall. We knew you guys would do great, though.
    Congratulations! To both you and Zelda!

Good girl, Zelda! And mommy, too of course!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats to you and Zelda! You both look great that's very cool I'd love to try showing a dog sometime.

thanks

Amy, you totally should.. it's so much fun.. :P ..

notes-to-my-husband blog