Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling All Catmobile Kitties

text from Cassie:

Hi Meowm
    All of us girl kitties had a lovely visit with Grandma. The boys were outdoors doing boy stuff. The weather was so nice and the girls talked with Grandma about all kinds of subjects. I can't go into details, I promised I wouldn't. I can tell you that we are having a great time at Auntie MoFF's house! Guess what we ate, pizza with cheese and catnip! YUM! Could you please bring some turkey home from grandmeowmie for me.
    Lubz
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Kitties,

Could we please take the Catmobile somewhere warm this winter? My person just came in from outside and she said it is cold out! I tried sitting by the window to look out, and I felt the cold too. I am a fan of warm, not cold.

Thank you and many purrs and headbumpies,
    Cassie

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie, I'm with you! It has turned colder here and that means my little princess paws do not touch the outside ground.

How does Hawaii sound?

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Cassie and Pinot,
    I think both of you are on to something here. It got pretty cold in Trenton too and when Meowmie was watching the news this morning they said something about SNOW maybe on Tuesday. I don't think it's for us though because Meowmie didn't get all excited and didn't do the happy dance, she loves snow and always does that when the weatherman says snow is coming our way. Hoomins!

Do you have any thoughts about a nice place to go? Tell you what, let's contact a few travel agents and get some warm weather vacation information. Once we have some ideas we can start a new post about it and see what the other Catmobile kitties want to do. What do you think?

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Well, me and the boys have just moved, but we only moved about 2 miles from where we were, so we still live in sunny L.A. where the weather has been very nice lately (70s and 80s). Why don't y'all come here for New Years Day and we can take in the Rose Parade (maybe the Clydesdales will be there) and the Rose Bowl. It's beautiful here this time of year! Mac, Ming, and Kimba would love to play hosts to all their kitty friends!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Oh, and Bob and Elmer will be there to join Ming on the pipes (Franklin, are you coming too?), and Sparkler will be dancing! Other kitty musicians, be sure and pack your instruments!

We'll be the hit of the Rose Parade!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ming, Are you planning on bringing your harp? If you are I need to know so those nice music majors can come by to tune it up and get it ready before they all leave for home when their classes finish up.

Your friend,
    Groucho

Since Ming will not be traveling this trip, he will have both his harp and his bagpipes handy. He will take you up on the offer to have the harp tuned. Thanks!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Dear Catmobile Pilots ... Meowmie got a new schedule today from her church choir director. Our service times are changing on "Super" Sunday, Feb. 3. Lent also starts in February this year. That means the Super Bowl and Mardi Gras are coming! Groucho, do you think we should start making plans? I wonder if the kitty pipers and dancer have been invited to perform. Meowm doesn't even know where this year's Super Bowl is being played. Do you want to phone for a Catmobile reservation? Or, would everyone prefer to wait until later in the year for the next Catmobile adventure? Right now I am happy being home with Meowm but both of us get restless about six or eight weeks after Christmas. Cabin fever, I think. I'll be happy with whatever the Catmobile kitties want to do!

Lubz,
    Cassie

Hi Cassie,
    I know how nice it is when our Meowmies can stay home with us. I couldn't agree with you more, a Catmobile trip is most definitely in order. Now that the holidays are over we need an escape. According to Soncat, the football play-offs are going on now so nobody knows for sure who will be playing who. He did say this year's Superbowl is in New Orleans. How about going to the Superbowl then stay for Mardi Gras? Oooo, I am so ready to go!!! Tell you what, I'll call the Jaguar dealer tomorrow then start a new post to see what our fellow kitties think. Keep your cell phone on, I'll call you tomorrow. And thank you for being so on top of things!

Your friend,
    Groucho