Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone like to read my blog?

Would anyone like to read my blog?

Well, I've started a blog a while ago, just thought I'd let you know. Not that I have much of importance to tell! lol Since it's associated with my website, it's more or less a photo blog, but maybe it's going to be some kind of journal also. At this point, I have no idea where this is leading to. Feel free to check it out:

Pics & Thoughts - Just Another Pointless Blog

I still need to change the blog layout. It's not that I don't like the current one, but it looks a little messy with the Internet Explorer. Works fine in all other browsers, though.

I will a bit later!
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Later for me too Kirsten. I'm dead on my feet and I'm going to hit the bed and let the t.v. put me over the edge into Dreamland!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Had a swift peek, Kirsten, and it looks really interesting. I've bookmarked to read at later.

I read it; and as usual loved the photos you put on it.
    I am a sucker for your photos. Thanks for always sharing!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Chrystal, thank you very much for taking the time. :-)

Chris, pomtzu and Karen, no problem; check it out whenever you like... And it's not so much to read, promised!

Kirsten - I have to admit that I was somewhat hesitant to read your blog at first, but now I'm not sorry now that I did. I found it insightful and delightful - you need to write MORE!

The reason I say I was hesitant, is from past experience of reading a few blogs. It seems that so many people just strip themselves naked and put it out there for all the world to read, and I for one had the feeling of what it must be like to be a Peeping-Tom when I was reading one in particular. Are they truthful, or just looking for attention no matter how they choose to go about getting it? One very lengthy and drawn-out blog I know was just an attention-getter......a pity party at best......yet some folks fall for the tales of sorrow and woe that are 99% fictitious.

Thank you for being the genuine individual that I've always known you to be.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Kirsten - I have to admit that I was somewhat hesitant to read your blog at first, but now I'm not sorry now that I did. I found it insightful and delightful - you need to write MORE!

The reason I say I was hesitant, is from past experience of reading a few blogs. It seems that so many people just strip themselves naked and put it out there for all the world to read, and I for one had the feeling of what it must be like to be a Peeping-Tom when I was reading one in particular. Are they truthful, or just looking for attention no matter how they choose to go about getting it? One very lengthy and drawn-out blog I know was just an attention-getter......a pity party at best......yet some folks fall for the tales of sorrow and woe that are 99% fictitious.

Thank you for being the genuine individual that I've always known you to be.
    I know exactly what you mean, I'm not a big blog reader myself, for the same reasons, I guess. There are some photo blogs though that I really enjoy and that I find inspiring, and that's the kind of direction I'm trying to take with my own. And I have always enjoyed writing; in fact, I was writing a lot before I started taking pictures. The blog, however, is not written in my native language, and you may wonder why... Well, the answer is... I just don't know, but I find more beauty in the English language than I do in German. That's kind of weird, isn't it?

I for one, am thankful that it's in English!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I for one, am thankful that it's in English!
    Glad to hear!

It looks fine, neat and nicely done in my browser! Nice job, too. More kitty picture needed, though!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    It looks fine, neat and nicely done in my browser! Nice job, too. More kitty picture needed, though!
    Thanks for taking the time to look! I'm sure kitty pics will come sooner or later...

I would, I would! And I will enjoy the photos too Kirsten, you are so talented and creative!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I've had a look, and although I haven't read anything yet, I will! I always enjoy your pictures, you have such talent.

I had another sentence from the same thread, but in that I would have had to put dots for a certain word.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hi Kirsten,
    Just read your blog and thoroughly enjoyed it, especially your thoughts about the new year. Very well done! Do you have plans to add to it?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE