Just received an email from Michelle. Some will recall she prepared our PT calendars earlier than usual this year, as she had surgery pending. I will just copy and paste as this is all the info I have, lol.

I got home from hospital late Sunday. I have not been up to much but wanting to sleep since I got home. I am on my last legs here now but wanted o drop you a quick line. I am still having pain and have a huge amount of meds to take daily. Doctor said the first month would be very hard. After that it will become easier within the second month and so on. Would be nice to wish away the time along with the pain but that isn't possible. Just wanted to let you know I made it through surgery ok and am recovering. I will post on PT when I can. If you want to you can go ahead and let folks know. I had Bilio-Pancreatic Diversion (surgery name) and it was to cure my diabetes first and foremost. It will also cure my hypertension and knock off weight. I can fill in more when I post. Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts. (((HUGS)))) <3 Michelle