Thread: Mirai the quarter horse

Mirai the quarter horse

Hello Mirai, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful sleek horse. You really do look great and I enjoyed all the pics of you. I especially liked the one of you jumping and all your feet were off the ground. Obviously your human loves to ride and jump with you and I hope you two are a team for a long time. Congrats on being POTD!

Magnificent Mira!

Greetings Mira! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud lady, too!
    What a gorgeous Quarter Horse you are, Mira! Your close-up is just breathtaking, and those shots of you (and your rider) in action, magnificent! Time and time again I read here on Pet of the Day horse people speak of the amazing teachers, esteem boosters, confidence builders their horse partners are, and vice versa! It truly is a special relationship, and the EXTRA special bond you and your human share, a precious gift indeed! Your human is one lucky lady, having a riding partner, a best friend in you, Mira, and I hope for you both, great success in your competiions, and a lifetime of shared love and companionship!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, beautiful Mira, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it!!!
    Love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Mira! Long and happy life to you! (Please have your lady give you a favorite treat, for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mirai what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your gorgeous pictures. The camera certainly loves you!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow Mirai you are just gorgeous! And the pictures of you are beautiful, especially the close up! Sounds like you and your person really love each other and help each other too. I hope you continue to share many many happy years together and continue to grow and learn from each other. Enjoy your special day -you deserve it!

You're a gorgeous girl Mirai! It sounds like you are very loved. Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla