Thread: SMITH PT. BEACH, LONG ISLAND, NY: OFFER! but need transport - Abandoned Beautiful Kitty will Starve! - PLEASE HELP!

SMITH PT. BEACH, LONG ISLAND, NY: OFFER! but need transport - Abandoned Beautiful Kitty will Starve! - PLEASE HELP!

Email: [email protected] (at nussbaumenterprises.com).
    PLEASE CROSS-POST URGENTLY.

Name:  kitty.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  30.9 KB

Time is running out for this poor cat. Tracy will take her in Connecticut, but needs someone to go get her. SOMEONE... PLEASE GO GET HER AND BRING HER TO SAFETY!!!

Someone needs to put her in a carrier and bring her to a no kill shelter....NOT NYACC... Also, can someone go and feed her? I would but in CT.... Can someone bring her to Danbury?
    Tracy

From: Laure AlleyCat AdvoCat [email protected] (at yahoo.com)
    Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:01 AM
    Abandoned beautiful long hair kitty will starve! - SMITH PT. BEACH LI, NEW YORK – PLEASE HELP!

Please share urgently!! Anyone familiar with the area, I will come out and go with you if needed!

This kitty will starve. I can't believe they left her there. Please share with your contacts, and let me know if you can go, and need a ride along!

Laura

Email: [email protected] (at nussbaumenterprises.com).
    Smith Point Beach, NY
    Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 4:17 PM

URGENT!!!! Smith Pt. Beach staff has posted a photo of a beautiful abandoned long haired cat on their Facebook page, that was following a staff member around meowing for food.
    Can someone please rescue and help this beauty?? Since there are no campers there to feed her, she will starve because she has no way to get back to the mainland.

Please share.

Thank you,
    Bill Nussbaum
    516-902-8980
    Last edited by phesina; 11-15-2012 at 03:48 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery