Thread: Aw, precious little Dustin

Hybrid View

Aw, precious little Dustin

What a cutie, and so happy to have a family. Thank you for your patience in taking care of him without his Mom being available, you will surely go to Heaven having taken such good care of your new baby. Dustin, happy happy COTD to you today.

Hi there, little Dustin! What a lucky little guy you are to have found such a wonderful furver family. What an adorable kitten you are! I'd love nothing more than to give you lots of gentle tummy rubs. Hmm, would you ask your purrents to join us here at Pet Talk? You have many new fans here and we'd love to watch you grow up. Concatulations on being our Cat of the Day! Wishing you a long, healthy, happy life filled with nothing but love and caring
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Aww, what a precious baby! Thank you to his purrents from rescuing him after the storm.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dustin- it's tabby week! And just when I thought there could be nobody cuter than Tommy, there you came. I send lots of kisses to your cute little white tummy. I can just see your family playing with their own little hurricane which must have got them over the thread of Sandy much better than anything else.
    Have a full play session today in celebration of your honor.

Oh My Goodness!!! Look at you; you are so cute and precious!! You're just a little baby. I'm so glad you were found and now have a loving home. You're just getting started in life and I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

To Dustin's people: My thoughts and prayers go out to you and all those affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Awww Dustin what a great littlle Dear Cat of the Future you are , and at five weeks old you are already a Cat Superstar.
    You already are showing a lot of iniative , poise and just all around cattitude for such a young one.

We really like you Dustin and are just wishing that you could come over and visit us, and we really could have such a great time together racing around and climbing and running!!!

We are all sending you the Biggest Kitten MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWIE ever , for Our Wonderful New Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day Devastating Dustin ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS