Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aw, precious little Dustin

Aw, precious little Dustin

What a cutie, and so happy to have a family. Thank you for your patience in taking care of him without his Mom being available, you will surely go to Heaven having taken such good care of your new baby. Dustin, happy happy COTD to you today.

Hi there, little Dustin! What a lucky little guy you are to have found such a wonderful furver family. What an adorable kitten you are! I'd love nothing more than to give you lots of gentle tummy rubs. Hmm, would you ask your purrents to join us here at Pet Talk? You have many new fans here and we'd love to watch you grow up. Concatulations on being our Cat of the Day! Wishing you a long, healthy, happy life filled with nothing but love and caring
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Aww, what a precious baby! Thank you to his purrents from rescuing him after the storm.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dustin- it's tabby week! And just when I thought there could be nobody cuter than Tommy, there you came. I send lots of kisses to your cute little white tummy. I can just see your family playing with their own little hurricane which must have got them over the thread of Sandy much better than anything else.
    Have a full play session today in celebration of your honor.

Oh My Goodness!!! Look at you; you are so cute and precious!! You're just a little baby. I'm so glad you were found and now have a loving home. You're just getting started in life and I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

To Dustin's people: My thoughts and prayers go out to you and all those affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Awww Dustin what a great littlle Dear Cat of the Future you are , and at five weeks old you are already a Cat Superstar.
    You already are showing a lot of iniative , poise and just all around cattitude for such a young one.

We really like you Dustin and are just wishing that you could come over and visit us, and we really could have such a great time together racing around and climbing and running!!!

We are all sending you the Biggest Kitten MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWIE ever , for Our Wonderful New Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day Devastating Dustin ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest little Dustin, what an adorable baby you are! We love your sweet face and your dear little two-tone paw pads. We are so glad you and your sisters were found and taken home and cared for by those wonderful humans. And clearly you are repaying their kindness by helping them get through Hurricane Sandy with your sweet little antics! You are just darling, and we join in passing along more tummy rubs to be delivered to you!

Congratulations, little sweetie Dustin, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats, and some feet and jingle toys to play with.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dustin

Adorable. You really are a lion simply by surviving storm Sandy. So very happy you and your siblings were rescued, safe and adopted to wonderful homes.

Darling Dustin!

You are the cutest little tabby lion, wee Dustin! I think there should be an enormous cuteness warning here! That first picture with your little pawsies reaching up to say "tummeh rub please" ... and the second picture with your adorable mitten-paws and your kitten blue eyes! Wowie wow! I need to give you a whole lot of kitten kisses and lovies I hope you have tons of fun today, playing, being loved on by your people and just being so sweet! I agree with Momcat- please mew to your people to register for Pet Talk so we can keep watching you grow. Happy Kitten of the Day to you, sweet baby Dustin! MMWAH!!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

10. I knew I would have to get in line to rub that ADORABLE fluffy tubby tummy!

Congrats to our Cat of the Day! Baby Dustin!!

Dustin what a little heart stealer you are!!!

At least one good thing came out of hurricane Sandy: you and your sibbies found loving forever homes. I'm glad you had your new family to help keep you from being frightened during that storm. You are certainly a blessing in disguise for sure. Please thank your loving family for not only saving you, but sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! Prayers that only happiness follows you the rest of your life.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Dustin!

Hi Dustin! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you sweetheart, and oh yes, you truly are a *star,* and so deserving of your "top cat" reign! Heartfelt thanks to your family for rescuing you and your sisters, finding you all wonderful, happy homes! I shudder to think what might have become of you and your siblings had you not been rescued, left to feign for yourselves in the wake of hurricane Sandy! But happily you were, and like all kids, you found great delight in the midst of chaos, What kid can resist a flashlight You may still be a little one, Dustin, but your Mom hit the nail on the head when she called you a lion, for your heart and your personality are THAT big!
    What a blessing it was that you all were found that fateful day, a blessing for your sisters and their new families, for you, and YOUR family!
    Thanks for warming by cold and cloudy day with your bright, sunshiny little self, Dustin! Hoping for you and your family a very special Cat of the Day celebration, and countless years of shared love and companionship!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, dear, adorable Dustin!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a looker!

Those deeply blue-coloured eyes! The gorgeous and interesting coat markings. What a joy to see your photos, Dustin!

Blog Entries

dear dustin

you are such a sweet little kitty who also keeps everybody on there toes.. you are a pretty looking kitty too so adorable and such a little sweetheart.. have a nice cat of the day filled with lots of love and treats

You are an adorable kitten, Dustin. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana