Thread: Kairi

Kairi

Hi Kairi!!!!!!!!!! What a beauty you are. You made my heart go flip-Flop. I do love your color. When I was growing up we had bull dogs
    and all of them was your color. You brought back a lot of good memories for me this morning. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see
    and read a lot of things about you. You could sit in my lap any day. Have a wonderful life Kairi.

Linda in SC

Hello Kairi in Australia, it's a pleasure to meet you. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pics. When your human said you were small at 45-50 kg, I looked it up. If I did it right, you weigh around 110 POUNDS. To me, that is not small . My 4 pound chi is small LOL. You sound like a sweet fun dog and I hope you all have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Last edited by kaycountrygal; 11-14-2012 at 10:41 AM.

Hi Kairi, you are a beautiful girl and I love that you are a snuggly bunny! Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Big, beautiful Kairi!

Hi Kairi from beautiful Oz! Happy Dog of the Day!
    What a gorgeous, gentle giant of a snuggle bunny you are, and at appx. 100 lbs., the same weight as me! You may be considered "small" for your breed, but in every way that matters you're a giant among canines, with a heart "THIS" big! You truly are the perfect fit for your family in size (well, maybe not their laps) and in personality, and how lucky they are to have a big, beautiful, goofy, lovable furkid in you, sweetheart! There's nothing more special than being loved for just being "you," and that you are, Kairi, loved unconditionally! (What's NOT to love?)
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and big, sloppy kisses to you, beautiful Kairi!
    P.S...Love your pics, especially those close-ups of you snoozing, hehe, and my Lab Star loves to "eat" the hose water, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a pretty girl Kairi!Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla