Thread: Sansao

Sansao

Hi Sansao.....You are a beautiful boy. I just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD. Sansao, I hope you
    have a long and wonderful life with your loving family.

Linda in SC

Sweet, smart Sansão!

This is Sansão, he is an Epagneul Breton - Brittany Spaniel is what they are called in English. He is special because he was the only one that has survived of his litter of puppies. All of his other brothers died with a month. So right from the start, he has been a survivor!

He is crazy and funny, but at the same time so sweet. He never leaves me alone and wherever I go, he has to go. He loves hunting, which is what his breed was created to do, and loves going for long walks in the field. He is smart - he doesn't like when i go to work, so he always steals my shoes when he sees that I'm going out without him. For me he is the perfect dog!
    Good morning, Sansão! What a handsome boy you are! I like that you stay so close to your person all the time, that must be such a joy! You are the cutest, sweetest shoe thief too! You must bring smiles to the people you meet on your long walks. I am so sorry about your litter-mates but you are a survivor, and a beloved member of your family! Please have them give you some hugs for me today -- Happy Dog of the Day to you, very special Sansão!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Brittany Sansão

Greetings Sansão! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful Epagneul Breton/Brittany you are! It's not often we have one of your own as our featured honoree, so meeting you today, all the way from Portugal, was an extra special treat; that big, beautiful smile of yours sure has brightened my very dark and stormy day! I'm so sorry to hear of the very sad, untimely passing of your dear litter mates. But miraculously you summoned the will to fight on, and oh, just look at you now! As your proud person says, you truly are a survivor, one brave and courageous boy, and an inspiration to us all! What a wonderful bond of love and devotion you and your person share, true soul mates, bonded since birth. A human couldn't wish for a more loyal and loving best friend than you, sweetheart, and I hope that you and yours will know many, many more happy years together!
    Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your proud person!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to, beautiful Sansão!
    (I laughed out loud at your hiding the shoes maneumver...smart pup!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sansao!

Sansao - you are a beautiful guy! Lucky too! Enjoy being Dog of the Day!

Hello Sansao, So nice to meet you handsome boy. It's good to know how much your family
    loves you & also that you get to enjoy long walks with them. Sounds like fun to me. Congratulations
    on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, happy & healthy life sweetie.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wonderful !!

Sansao !!

You are amazing.

I have worked with Brittany's and falcons....

You are a stunning Boy... much loved and a glorious survivor !

Beautiful !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

You're such a handsome boy Sansao! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla